Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Nevada Hires Steve Alford!

4 minutes ago, bookworm said:

Can you all help me remember the skiing resort out off Portland, Oregon. I know they film The Shining there but was it call Timberland or something? It was such a good slope.

You're thinking of the Timberline Lodge at Mt Hood. They used an exterior shot but didn't film any of the movie there.

5 minutes ago, bookworm said:

Can you all help me remember the skiing resort out off Portland, Oregon. I know they film The Shining there but was it call Timberland or something? It was such a good slope.

Timberline

19 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Nor his wife if she says that.

"Memphis is where I want to be"

- John Calipari (4 days before being announced as the Kentucky HC)

mem skyline sig.jpeg

From a reliable source (Twitter), Eran Ganot is the early front runner for the NeVaada job. 

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

1 hour ago, bookworm said:

You guys do know that Muss placed his name in the UNLV coaching search when they choose Dave Rice and when they chose Otz. right? This latest search, Muss cannot go back since he made it so publically. 

Yes. And Vegas booster money was also oozing  out of the pockets of your AD. We know... Whataburger was the first choice too. 

Just now, NevadaFan said:

Yes. And Vegas booster money was also oozing  out of the pockets of your AD. We know... Whataburger was the first choice too. 

Dont know. Unlike UNR, UNLV got the money for Matta and Pitino....we didnt pulll the trigger on those coaches because of our AD decisions. I dont know.??? Your guess as good as mine.