Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Nevada Hires Steve Alford!

Muss is coaching at 3 places now. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 hour ago, NevadaFan said:

Muss isn’t that weathy. Obviously he’s made some very good money but he’s also spent a bunch of years in random jobs like the D league. A guaranteed $15m - or whatever it will be - is WAY beyond anything he’s ever pulled down. 

And even when he hits his magic number (ie has enough money to live the lifestyle he wants for the rest of his life) there are still his kids eventual grandkids that could use those extra millions. Making an extra 10-15 mil over the course of his career by leaving Nevada probably wont have too much of an effect on his life but I am sure his future generations would notice. 

7 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Muss is coaching at 3 places now. 

He's a busy man. It now says he is the head coach at Monticello High School and Crossett Middle School. :D 

EM.JPG

In a weird way this is a decent time for Muss too leave. He just had the "dream team"  so it was gonna be somewhat of a rebuild anyways. I mean the worse time for him to leave would be  a year or two before the next "dream team" and then him taking some/all of those players with him.

Heck as it currently stands how many underclassmen could Muss even take/want to take with him to Arky? 

1 minute ago, thedude15 said:

In a weird way this is a decent time for Muss too leave. He just had the "dream team"  so it was gonna be somewhat of a rebuild anyways. I mean the worse time for him to leave would be  a year or two before the next "dream team" and then him taking some/all of those players with him.

Heck as it currently stands how many underclassmen could Muss even take/want to take with him to Arky? 

Jordan Brown maybe? 

3 minutes ago, thedude15 said:

1 minute ago, Rebels2k3 said:

Jordan Brown maybe? 

The player I'm most concerned about is Eric Parrish; a junior to be and eligible immediately. 

Just now, renoskier said:

The player I'm most concerned about is Eric Parrish; a junior to be and eligible immediately. 

Parrish would be gone. Harris, Jazz, Drew, and Hymes would be back. Not sure about Stevenson. Brown would be the biggest wildcard.

4 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

Parrish would be gone. Harris, Jazz, Drew, and Hymes would be back. Not sure about Stevenson. Brown would be the biggest wildcard.

Isn't Stevenson already here? If so, it would be tough to leave.

With Brown it's hard to say. How does he see himself now? I'm pretty, sure in his mind, he was going to be a one and done. Has reality slapped him in the face? Does he want to delay his dream for another year by having to sit out?