Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

How much longer are we going to sit by and tolerate the mass killings and assaults?

8 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

How. Dare. You.

The. Truth. Hurts. 

Ban. All. Things!!!!!!

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

3 minutes ago, sandiegopete said:

The arms industry loves mass killings almost as much as they love anti-gun laws.  Both serve to increase arms sales.

Car sales

Alcohol sales

Car sales

Big Mac sales

Etc.................

The World Needs More Cowboys!

12 hours ago, sandiegopete said:

The arms industry loves mass killings almost as much as they love anti-gun laws.  Both serve to increase arms sales.

Pete .. are you an alkosexual in denial? I'm curious as to why you're trying to go off subject on this thread. 

3 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Pete .. are you an alkosexual in denial? I'm curious as to why you're trying to go off subject on this thread. 

I get what you're trying to do dude but being so flippant about alcohol deaths isn't cool either. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

4 hours ago, happycamper said:

I get what you're trying to do dude but being so flippant about alcohol deaths isn't cool either. 

You’re lecturing someone who has lost three loved ones due to alcohol related deaths. 

30 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

You’re lecturing someone who has lost three loved ones due to alcohol related deaths. 

That doesn't make you not flippant about alcohol related deaths. I've lost 2 uncles to suicide, if I had treated suicide as you are treating alcoholism I'd hope that someone would rebuke me. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

5 hours ago, happycamper said:

That doesn't make you not flippant about alcohol related deaths. I've lost 2 uncles to suicide, if I had treated suicide as you are treating alcoholism I'd hope that someone would rebuke me. 

Oh please. :rolleyes: