Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

How much longer are we going to sit by and tolerate the mass killings and assaults?

2 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

It is because we all have 1/8th Cherokee in us.  Blame the blacks, obviously 

The blacks? No, I blame the Marines.

ive-drunk-more-beer-and-pissed-more-bloo

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

On 4/8/2019 at 7:45 PM, East Coast Aztec said:

It is because we all have 1/8th Cherokee in us.  Blame the blacks, obviously 

And when your ship starts going down, there is always the race card

The World Needs More Cowboys!

As mentioned earlier in this thread, alcohol is a brutal murderer of Native Americans ... and elderly people too:

• The highest death rate was seen among Native Americans and Alaska Natives, at 60.6 deaths per 100,000 people
  • Senior citizens who were at least 65 years old had the highest rate of alcohol-related deaths, at about 60.3 per 100,000 people

https://www.latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-alcohol-related-deaths-years-lost-sxsw-20140313-story.html

If you really cared about Native Americans and the elderly, you'd stop drinking immediately and demand comprehensive bans and confiscations. 

8 hours ago, East Coast Aztec said:

@BSUTOP25 is gonna troll so much the joke will become his truth, and he is going to turn himself celibate and sober.  But, we will have our guns. :USFlag:

Oh, alcohol slayings are no joke my friend. The numbers don't lie, there's a killer in your cupboard. 

18 hours ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Enjoying sobriety? 

Thoughts and prayers :cheers:

Since this thread started, approximately 3,400 American men, women, and children have been butchered by alcohol.

I was a heavy daily drinker from 16-24.. It was a social thing for me, never truly enjoyed it.  I slowly stopped and now very rarely drink. Haven’t had more than 2 drinks in over a decade. I sleep like shit every time even if it’s 1 beer. 

I dont get the relaxed feeling from a drink like it seems most do. Puts me on edge and I feel uncomfortable. Certain drugs I do love, but I don’t have the time or desire to hang with people in the know. 

27 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Brand of cigar.

https://blogs.biomedcentral.com/bmcseriesblog/2015/05/29/mortality-cigar-smoking/

A 2014 study estimated that regular cigar smoking causes 9,000 premature deaths annually in the U.S.