Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

quickdraw

UNLV Roster - Roster for 2019-2020 and Beyond.

52 minutes ago, qwelish said:

Maybe worry about your own problems instead of knob swallowing UNLV 24/7. 

He was a walk on who was always leaving due to a lack of playing time.  But he probably could have been a stud on UNLV's roster.

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

16 minutes ago, Boobie James said:

Buddy, nobody said NBA factory, but I guess Aslowdipshit doesn't know Anthony Bennett was one and done and the #1 pick several years ago. Or that Rashad Vaughn was one and done and a 1st round pick.

Point is, Reno is not in the discussion. Ever. That's what I want to convey to you.

Have a little self awareness when you're pounding your keyboard, aka runnin' your mouth. Then maybe you won't look so foolish.

This boob guy might be the dumbest of all Vegas fans who post here. He makes Ph look smart.

The guys you named both flopped.

No legit one and done will go to UNLV, NV or any other mid major not named Gonzaga.   Those guys go to P5's who are consistently ranked. 

You'd have to be an idiot to go the mid major route if you are truly a one and done.  

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

1 hour ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

This boob guy might be the dumbest of all Vegas fans who post here. He makes Ph look smart.

No legit one and done will go to UNLV, NV or any other mid major not named Gonzaga.   Those guys go to P5's who are consistently ranked. 

You'd have to be an idiot to go the mid major route if you are truly a one and done.  

Vegas has the chitiest grad rate in the conference. Coincidence?

8 minutes ago, NevadaFan said:

reno has the lowest tooth count of all cities with a 2:1 trailer to house ratio.

2 hours ago, Boobie James said:

Buddy, nobody said NBA factory, but I guess Aslowdipshit doesn't know Anthony Bennett was one and done and the #1 pick several years ago. Or that Rashad Vaughn was one and done and a 1st round pick.

Point is, Reno is not in the discussion. Ever. That's what I want to convey to you.

Have a little self awareness when you're pounding your keyboard, aka runnin' your mouth. Then maybe you won't look so foolish.

You can add Derrick Jones Jr to that list as well. 

1 hour ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

29 minutes ago, NevadaFan said:

All smart people on here know that you two Nevada trolls are not up to snuff. You’re trolling is just run of the mill, unimpactful annoyance. If you guys are college graduates, I’m surprised you’ve not caught on that you’re most likely, more often than not, the two dumbest mfers in the room.

4 hours ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Flopped?  That's a matter of opinion.

Anthony Bennett - who had back problems since high school, along with asthma and other issues - earned $16.5 Million from the NBA.

Rashad Vaughan earned around $5 Million from the NBA.

3 hours ago, Boobie James said:

All smart people on here know that you two Nevada trolls are not up to snuff. You’re trolling is just run of the mill, unimpactful annoyance. If you guys are college graduates, I’m surprised you’ve not caught on that you’re most likely, more often than not, the two dumbest mfers in the room.

Does Vegas not have the worst grad rate in the conference?

24 minutes ago, qwelish said:

TCU is hosting Joel Ntambwe for a visit this weekend.

Thought he was going to UCONN or Nebraska? Then it was he was going pro? Now it’s TCU? 

19 hours ago, ph90702 said:

I’d rather get Jhaylon Martinez.

I honestly think they need both. Not sure about Jhaylons defense.

Washington is pretty skilled, but if only one can be signed id rather get Jhaylon too.

31 minutes ago, qwelish said:

Links dont convert for me on mobile most of the time, but Grill is going home to make the decision with his family.

@mugtang

I got you

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 hour ago, qwelish said:

Links dont convert for me on mobile most of the time, but Grill is going home to make the decision with his family.

@mugtang

Gilder committed to the zags today after his weekend visit.  Jenkins on the same visit hasn't made a decision where he will go.