Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

quickdraw

UNLV Roster - Roster for 2019-2020 and Beyond.

18 hours ago, UNLV2001 said:

As always with unknown internet things regarding UNLV, take with caution 

That would make the 4 rotation Blair, Beck and Coupet. And the 5 rotation Diong, Dembele, Blair.

Totz will want to sign at least one swing/big. But he could end up with a very Marvenesque line up if he sits tight, signs all guards or sit 1 play 2s.

Also, I have a feeling Beck and Jay Green get a shot at real time unless recruited over right away.

This upcoming season UNLV will be bringing back four third year players in Diong, Hardy, Beck and Green. Brings back two fourth year players in Coupet and Dembele. And also four second year players in Bryce, Trey, Coleman and Blair. UNLV has not had continuity like this in almost 10 years.

Add in Antonio, Grill and a difference making big swing/stretch 4 and UNLV should win the mwc and dance.

Come on Sloc. Go find us a Kuz for 2019!

15 hours ago, 4UNLV said:

Has anybody heard anything about Juis? I haven't seen anything, at all.

Very quiet like a mature and intelligent decision should be made. It could be a decision between other good opportunities or maybe it means that the final decision to transfer isn’t a done deal yet. 

Justin has 1 year of eligibility remaining and a good reputation.  He will have many options available and the freedom to choose what will give him the biggest opportunity to play for pay after next year.

I don't see him staying at an unknown startup. I also don't see him settling for SDSU. He'll go to an established NCAA contender.

8 hours ago, qwelish said:

2019 6'2 G Ryan Murphy- NMJC

Did you post this because the Rebels are looking at him?  I had posted his name here the day he requested his release from his LOI from Washington State.  I'm still hoping we can get Grill and Jenkins.  Also, another speedy guard that threw his name into the transfer portal from Washington State is Ali.  He would be a good catch for someone as well.

2 minutes ago, Meister_Rebel said:

Did you post this because the Rebels are looking at him?  I had posted his name here the day he requested his release from his LOI from Washington State.  I'm still hoping we can get Grill and Jenkins.  Also, another speedy guard that threw his name into the transfer portal from Washington State is Ali.  He would be a good catch for someone as well.

4 hours ago, Rosegreen said:

We really need to trim the fat from the roster, some of these guys need to move on. 

Some of them are moving on. Totz will get to bring in 3 or 4 guys. 

Ntambwe, Jtt, Juis all probably gone. No Ethan or JPL and Kris and Noah. Thats six rides.

Beck, Blair, Dembele, Diong, Bangai is more than enough frontcourt depth.

Go to the 1st post and I have an put together an ongoing list. With Cheickna we now have 12 returning. I believe that Blair is getting a schollie this year. Only 1 remaining schollie without any other changes. We’ll see what happens after final are complete because the new scholarship will begin for the summer session.