Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pokebball

Tim Miles is unemployed

Kudos to pokebball on starting this thread. 150 pages in 12 days for the other one about the UNLV job was about 100 pages past ridiculous.

(SGF awaits a platoon of Rebels to say we're FOS, that Tim Miles isn't close to a big enough name to fill the shoes once worn by Tark the Shark.)

Boom goes the dynamite.

Part of me wishes Tim would come back to the MWC as the coach of UNLV; he would certainly be a great fit if reenergizing the fan base was as high a priority as they say it is.   The other part wishes he's able to find a position more in line with his Midwestern Plains roots that keeps him close with family.  He'd be a perfect fit at South Dakota State if that job opens up.

Either way, things will work out for him.  He's a genuine good guy.

2 hours ago, Swoll Cracker said:

Part of me wishes Tim would come back to the MWC as the coach of UNLV; he would certainly be a great fit if reenergizing the fan base was as high a priority as they say it is.   The other part wishes he's able to find a position more in line with his Midwestern Plains roots that keeps him close with family.  He'd be a perfect fit at South Dakota State if that job opens up.

Yeah, it would be pretty impressive if the MW had him along with 2 members of his coaching tree as head coaches. 

15 hours ago, Swoll Cracker said:

I would love for him to come to Wyoming. Reunited with Coach Bohl. 

17 hours ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Kudos to pokebball on starting this thread. 150 pages in 12 days for the other one about the UNLV job was about 100 pages past ridiculous.

(SGF awaits a platoon of Rebels to say we're FOS, that Tim Miles isn't close to a big enough name to fill the shoes once worn by Tark the Shark.)

It's been 17 hrs. Are you still waiting?

11 hours ago, wyo 1 said:

I would love for him to come to Wyoming. Reunited with Coach Bohl. 

Seriously do this, why does Edwards get another year?

On 3/26/2019 at 5:40 PM, Swoll Cracker said:

Thanks to UNLV now he way be able to go to SDSU. Haha