Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Good God... Avengers: Endgame will run over three hours in length

7 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Just a little over seven hours before I get to see it. :D

Lucky!! I have to wait until Sunday. I'm in San Diego for a conference and will be waiting to see it on Sunday with my fiancee and her friend in Irvine. I'm staying off Facebook as a few people I know already started posting spoilers. 

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

6 minutes ago, ridgeview2 said:

Lucky!! I have to wait until Sunday. I'm in San Diego for a conference and will be waiting to see it on Sunday with my fiancee and her friend in Irvine. I'm staying off Facebook as a few people I know already started posting spoilers. 

I don't know why people feel the need to be jerks by posting spoilers. People were targeting people who post in the Marvel subreddits and sending them PMs with spoilers for the last few days, just to be assholes. 

We're going to a nice theater that has recliners, in-seat dining, and only 70 people in the auditorium. Oh, and that theater is only playing Endgame for like the next week, and a ton of the showings are sold out.

Two friends of mine saw it last night... one of them hadn't planned on it, but his flight home got cancelled, so he was able to find a ticket at a theater where he was for work. A co-worker saw it with his daughter last night, and he's going again tomorrow. He said that it displaced Winter Soldier as his favorite MCU movie... and moved it down to #3, with nothing at #2, because Endgame was that good.

Saw it yesterday with my son, we both really enjoyed it. Will hold off discussing plot for a while, or at least until a labeled spoiler thread is created. 

I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns, and money
The shit has hit the fan

Honest question on debate of spoiler vs non-spoiler

Spoiler

Is it considered a spoiler to tell people there is no marvel preview clip that is traditionally shown after the credits? I wish somebody would of told me so i could of been pissing instead of seeing the scroll of name credits for "backup background sound check #3" guy

7 minutes ago, coalman29 said:

Honest question on debate of spoiler vs non-spoiler

Hide contents

Is it considered a spoiler to tell people there is no marvel preview clip that is traditionally shown after the credits? I wish somebody would of told me so i could of been pissing instead of seeing the scroll of name credits for "backup background sound check #3" guy

Spoiler

I personally don't think that's a spoiler. I'd recommend sticking through the end of the graphics section of the credits, for the tribute to the original six Avengers though.

Saw it this weekend... really enjoyed it.

Question with spoiler below that I'm hoping one of you nerds can answer...

Spoiler

How could Capt. America lift Thor's hammer in this movie? Why is more "worthy" of it now than when he made it wiggle in Age of Ultron?