Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bluerules009

How many of you think we need to have a new special counsel to look into corruption in our Justice department and FBI?

Do we need a new special counsel to investigate corruption in the Justice department, use of FISA courts and the FBI?   

25 members have voted

1. 1. Do we need a new special counsel to investigate corruption in the Justice department, use of FISA courts and the FBI?

No more special counsels! The FBI is perfectly capable to run investigations unless there is a clear and damning reason it can’t do so without independent help. We didn’t need this special counsel in the end either. It’s only because everybody, the fbi itself, the media, the Democrats who’d seen the evidence; were lying that we got it in the first place. We needed Mueller because they were all full of shit, and it took and honest man to take the reigns to give us something true.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

1 hour ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

No more special counsels! The FBI is perfectly capable to run investigations unless there is a clear and damning reason it can’t do so without independent help. We didn’t need this special counsel in the end either. It’s only because everybody, the fbi itself, the media, the Democrats who’d seen the evidence; were lying that we got it in the first place. We needed Mueller because they were all full of shit, and it took and honest man to take the reigns to give us something true.

So you trust the FBI to investigate itself?

17 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

So you trust the FBI to investigate itself?

No more than I trust a special counsel to investigate anyone fairly. Politics is +++++ed. We’re human. I still believe a weakass, self serving Comey, unfired, running this trash heap would have done littler damage to the country making himself feel important. 

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

8 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

I would be curious at this point how anyone could think we don't have corruption in these agencies.

I voted no because I want to end this significant waste of money for political purposes.  That said, it appears there was some partisan politics at play, which isn't good.

I want to stop any efforts for the House of Represntatives to take over the judiciary branch of government.  Think that's possible?

The World Needs More Cowboys!

45 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Most of the trash has been removed. The FBI just needs a strong leader with integrity that won’t sell out to the politicians like Comey did. 

We hope so.  But how do we know?

The World Needs More Cowboys!

I heard rumours all along that US attorneys in UT have been quietly investigating this fiasco...but have quit being hopeful .  

No more special councils where they investigate people instead of crimes and it is used for political games.

A US attorney somewhere far from NY or DC needs to kick some asses. ....but it wont happen.

It probably wouldn't be a terrible idea to convene a "special Inspector General counsel" every 10-20 years to just examine everyone, like a census

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

8 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

No more than I trust a special counsel to investigate anyone fairly. Politics is +++++ed. We’re human. I still believe a weakass, self serving Comey, unfired, running this trash heap would have done littler damage to the country making himself feel important. 

I think an investigation into executive branch agencies would be less political but who cares.   I want it a little political.  I want sunshine on some of this corruption.   I want comey exposed, I want MCabe exposed, I want the Justice department exposed and everyone realizing the dozen democratic criminals that weren't prosecuted during the last administration were all political decisions.

Give me some sunlight and give me some politics!

2 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

I think an investigation into executive branch agencies would be less political but who cares.   I want it a little political.  I want sunshine on some of this corruption.   I want comey exposed, I want MCabe exposed, I want the Justice department exposed and everyone realizing the dozen democratic criminals that weren't prosecuted during the last administration were all political decisions.

Give me some sunlight and give me some politics!

Lol, I’m certain the inspectors general will hang who he can and protect who he must when this all shakes out. He’ll protect the FBI as a brand at all costs, but burn some unlucky few. Hopefully it’s the most deserving people.

6 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

No more witch hunts.  It gets old and is a horrible waste of time and resources when there are bigger issues facing the country. 

Look at NorCal being all magnanimous and stuff. :rotflmfao:

6 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

The hunt I’d still like to see is one on the real witch, Hillary Clinton. And all her enablers at the FBI and DOJ that let her off the hook. 

Republicans: All of these investigations are a waste of time and money.

Also Republicans: LET'S INVESTIGATE HILLARY AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

1 hour ago, retrofade said:

Lets just prosecute Hillary, Brennan, Clapper, and a dozen others we already have evidence and crimes they would be convicted on.

16 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

I would be curious at this point how anyone could think we don't have corruption in these agencies.

All agencies are corrupt because we are human.  The only way to deal with it is to lessen their power over us by defunding Washington DC by 75%

6 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

The hunt I’d still like to see is one on the real witch, Hillary Clinton. And all her enablers at the FBI and DOJ that let her off the hook. 

You can't go after that witch with "legal" stuff. That's how you get killed. You crazy? You wait until the Friday before Halloween and you have to sacrifice the animal she most resembles, in her case a turducken, and boil it with 2 pez packets and a can of Milwaukees best. 

14 hours ago, retrofade said:

Retrofade:  RUSSIAN COLLUSION!!! for 2 straight years.

Retrofade:  I didn’t want it to be true.

v0icAvfW.jpg