Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IanforHeisman

Trump suddenly removes North Korea sanctions..

Uhhh I don’t understand this move. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

I will point out he is leaving in place the sanctions that were already in place.   Just not adding more.

I am not saying I support or defend this action as I am not privy to the negotiations with North Korea.  I am skeptical like all of you.

Yet the thread title is misleading, he did not cancel all the sanctions.

3 hours ago, retrofade said:

He loves strong men, that's what the move is about.

Or he is rewarding a strongman for not launching missiles over japan and testing nukes, or shooting artillery at south korea or sinking south korean ships killing hundreds like he did when Obama was president.   

If he doesn't like strongmen why hasn't he gave your hero Maduro stuff?

3 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

Just seems so wishy washy.. I’d think putting sanctions on another country would be so serious that it wouldn’t be something you’d backtrack on without a significant event. 

Trump is a moron who can tell what he is thinking.

I'm ok w/ trumps actions on this one...we have to trust him.  

I do believe that the cold war w/ NK would be coming to blows if Hillary was at the helm.

Trump has proven he is not going to make any more foreign entanglements worse.  He inherited numerous messes and has made much progress.   

7 hours ago, Jackrabbit said:

I'm ok w/ trumps actions on this one...we have to trust him.  

I do believe that the cold war w/ NK would be coming to blows if Hillary was at the helm.

Trump has proven he is not going to make any more foreign entanglements worse.  He inherited numerous messes and has made much progress.   

come on wtf GIF

On 3/22/2019 at 1:16 PM, mugtang said:

Uhhh I don’t understand this move. 

It's typical Trump, knee jerk decisions that aren't well thought out. raw

On 3/27/2019 at 8:09 PM, crixus said:

It's typical Trump, knee jerk decisions that aren't well thought out. raw

You know this how?

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

On 5/10/2019 at 9:31 AM, Jackrabbit said:

Typical "orange-man-bad" comments from people who won't talk about alternatives. 

I guess you mean me by that, there's one thing I want to know, where's my slice? lol

22 hours ago, Rocket said:

I guess you mean me by that, there's one thing I want to know, where's my slice? lol

Humor me with some alternatives to trumps actions on NK.  

Easy to be critical of Trump, but it is harder to discuss alternatives.  It is not very often I actually here anyone on this board talk about any...when cornered all I hear is that he is a baffoon....which he is sometimes.