Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aggzilla

NCAA Tournament thread 3/21- non MW

2 minutes ago, wolfpack1 said:

NMSU hanging tough with Auburn also

Been a fun game to watch - sitting at home with the flu (great timing!). It's amazing how [Fill in the Blank] is able to consistently recruit P5-szie bigs to Las Cruces. F*ck the P5. Go Aggies.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

Just now, TheSanDiegan said:

Been a fun game to watch - sitting at home with the flu (great timing!). It's amazing how [Fill in the Blank] is able to consistently recruit P5-szie bigs to Las Cruces. F*ck the P5. Go Aggies.

It would destroy two of my brackets though

2 minutes ago, aggzilla said:

Not a good start to the 2nd half for the sags. Auburn is increasing their lead and a sag player just picked up a T heading into that last media TO.

They still have a shot if they can keep their heads in the game and play their style. One thing I have noticed from NMSU in the tournament they do better in the first half than the second half a lot and I think that is because of adjustments teams do. But if NMSU can do those two things I think they can go on a run forcing Auburn into making mistakes

How come all SEC coaches look like they made their money selling the Brooklyn bridge to rubes?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard.