Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bigd

First time in history

That the MW ended up with more ranked teams than the Pac 12 in both football and basketball?

Pretty awesome, maybe we should start talking about poaching USC/UCLA? :hookah: Although I guess with their lack of success in both sports they could turn into another SJSU...

54 minutes ago, bigd said:

That the MW ended up with more ranked teams than the Pac 12 in both football and basketball?

Pretty awesome, maybe we should start talking about poaching USC/UCLA? :hookah: Although I guess with their lack of success in both sports they could turn into another SJSU...

If it weren’t for some really heavy anchors, we’d actually be up there with average ranking too. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

Oregon was the PAC tournament winner so they automatically qualified. The MWC would have had three in if USU had not won the tournament. 

In regard to the op it’s crazy how far the PAC has fallen. It all boils down to how far the coaching has fallen in the PAC. In football there is Petersen then who else? 

2 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

The PAC-12, no doubt, got P5 love from the tourney committee by letting Oregon and Arizona St. in. It should’ve been a 1 to 2 bid league. 

Oregon won the conf. tournament you idiot. Stick to conspiracy theories about climate change. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

14 hours ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Oregon won the conf. tournament you idiot. Stick to conspiracy theories about climate change. 

I was thinking Washington won it. Oh my God, the death penalty for a simple mistake. But you have to jump on anything you can get when you're not talking about SJSU with a big hard-on. :rolleyes:

kat.jpg

8 hours ago, NVBlueNeck said:

Paraphrasing here......"The Pac 12 should have been a 1 to 2 bid league", but they get an automatic 1 bid anyway and got 2 in this year......we do not claim him....

ASU should be in the NIT. We get that you're a real life Will Ferrell dork. You don't have to try so hard to prove it. :)

kat.jpg

2 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

I was thinking Washington won it. Oh my God, the death penalty for a simple mistake. But you have to jump on anything you can get when you're not talking about SJSU with a big hard-on. :rolleyes:

Why does SJSU have a big hard on?  Why is blue neck following that. 

This place can get confusing. 

57 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

ASU should be in the NIT. We get that you're a real life Will Ferrell dork. You don't have to try so hard to prove it. :)

You miss the point obviously. Keep trying.

1 hour ago, Nevada Convert said:

:digging:

Boom goes the dynamite.

15 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

You being a total dork might be an obvious point, but it’s good enough for me. 🤪😂

Are you high? No, seriously, are you? Do you read words in order to comprehend full sentences? If you do, read my comment again. No dorkishness conveyed or implied. You are getting teased for making a strange comment, mistake or not. We'd have more respect for you if you took it like a man, laughed with us about it and moved on. Now you're just making it worse.