Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ph90702

UNLV Transfers - It’s a shitshow

1 hour ago, jdgaucho said:

Let's be honest.  It began when they left the Big West in 1996.    UNLV should have stayed.

Exactly right. 

Reb high would be in a much better situation now. No football to worry about and being able to win a conference title in hoops here and there. 

"but we only lost to Stanford by 3."

8 minutes ago, rebelcuff said:

pH who do you want as head coach and you can't say bring back Menzies or Rice?

I want Nate “Quaker” Oats.  $2.8 million would get the job done.  My next choice would be Casey Alexander at Lipscomb.  My third choice would be TJ Otzelberger at South Dakota State.

3 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

I want Nate “Quaker” Oats.  $2.8 million would get the job done.  My next choice would be Casey Alexander at Lipscomb.  My third choice would be TJ Otzelberger at South Dakota State.

I would be ok with oats. I'd rather Kenny Pain then the other 2.

9 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

He just signed a 5 year extension.  

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

10 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

Thad Matta has already been hired.  I read it on the internet. 

Barack Obama

51 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

He just signed a 5 year extension.  

He also told his agent if the right dollars come along he would look at it.  He said that after the extension.  His buyout is about $700k and his current base pay $600k plus the usual tv/radio/appearance performances gets him to about $837,000.   Just a little bit more than MM was getting.

Plus Nate may coach at Buffalo but, he isn't from that part of the country.

7 minutes ago, Meister_Rebel said:

He also told his agent if the right dollars come along he would look at it.  He said that after the extension.  His buyout is about $700k and his current base pay $600k plus the usual tv/radio/appearance performances gets him to about $837,000.   Just a little bit more than MM was getting.

Plus Nate may coach at Buffalo but, he isn't from that part of the country.

Maybe DRF will contact him.  It's worth a shot and you have to figure she is going to get a lot of "no's" before she gets a "yes."  No harm in asking. 

How do you know what he told his agent?  

Barack Obama

1 minute ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Maybe DRF will contact him.  It's worth a shot and you have to figure she is going to get a lot of "no's" before she gets a "yes."  No harm in asking. 

Is there an award for Third Fourth-Choice Coach of the Year?

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

1 hour ago, ph90702 said:

2.8 mill for +++++ing Nate Oats.

lmfao.

How many seizures did you have today?

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

27 minutes ago, BestintheWest said:

2.8 mill for +++++ing Nate Oats.

lmfao.

How many seizures did you have today?

This is all beginning to sound like the nerd that gets up enough nerve to ask all the cute girls in school to the prom, gets shut out, and settles for the homely one. 

Just now, ph90702 said:

For $837,000 per year.  He would leave in two seconds for $2.8 million per year.

Because only you would pay him 2.8 per year.

All is well, For Rice is gone.