Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ph90702

UNLV Transfers - It’s a shitshow

Lunch time yesterday I noticed that Thad Matta's Wikipedia page had been edited to list him as the current head coach at UNLV.  Today that edit has been removed.  Talk about bad juju.  I should have taken a screen shot.

5 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Let’s be honest. The shit show at UNLV began like 30 years ago. 

Let's be honest.  It began when they left the Big West in 1996.    UNLV should have stayed.

3 minutes ago, jdgaucho said:

If Menzies is hired by Cal Poly, I wonder if these two will go with him?

That is a good question.  If they do, it speaks well for Marvin.  I wonder if some of his recruits will follow him as well.  If they do, Cal Poly will be a loaded team for that league. 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

18 minutes ago, NorthWestCowboy said:

Lunch time yesterday I noticed that Thad Matta's Wikipedia page had been edited to list him as the current head coach at UNLV.  Today that edit has been removed.  Talk about bad juju.  I should have taken a screen shot.

They were laughing about that yesterday. People were editing it right and left. 

39 minutes ago, Jersey Rebels said:

Not really a shitshow. Just means the players didn't want to be at UNLV in the first place. Know who didn't transfer? Lon Kruger's guys. 

Lon Kruger wasn’t unceremoniously fired, he was hired away.  It’s a very different situation 

34 minutes ago, qwelish said:

Ntambwe was leaving anyways. This is just cover for a decision that was already made.

Jtt. Meh.

It was obvious that Ntambwe was pretty unhappy the last few weeks of the season.

1 hour ago, Jersey Rebels said:

Not really a shitshow. Just means the players didn't want to be at UNLV in the first place. Know who didn't transfer? Lon Kruger's guys. 

Lon Kruger "left" his guys.

His guys were 3-4 year guys mostly.

Not Africans on a commuter campus who came for the coach.

All is well, For Rice is gone.