Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Mueller’s Story About Russia

I’ve heard it argued the Mueller is telling his story through his indictments.  And I believe that to be true.  This podcast lays it all out as they read parts of the various indictments that have come down during the Russia investigation.  I encourage you to listen to it and make up your own mind.  But imo this is pretty damning. 

https://overcast.fm/+BEBOV7ETc

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, toonkee said:

what is the most damning about it for you @mugtang? Does it lay out "collusion" for you?

Yeah.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

The papadopolous stuff seems kinda bad.  I think that's why Trump tried to call him a mere coffee boy. That does seem to show that a member of the campaign attempted to or did coordinate with what he knew to be russian ops.  Am I understanding that correctly?  Did Trump, et al, know the wiki info was from russian ops?

I can't even keep track anymore.  Such a tangled web. I'm going to listen to this again when I can solely focus on it. Thanks for posting.