Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheSanDiegan

Question for Nevada fans...

Serious question... How does it make you feel - despite being the highest ranked team in the MWC on the cusp of your second consecutive NCAA tourney appearance - to see a thread about a very mediocre, middle-of-the-conference UNLV team looking for a coach to get waaaay more traffic than your tournament game thread?

tfZUK8w.png

60 pages vs. 3 and 1,200 replies vs. 45 with approximately 18x as many views? Wow. 

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

8 minutes ago, AggieSox said:

Ru trying to make fun of Muss & Caroline again??

Muss, I can understand...

giphy.gif

But Caroline? What on earth would or could I ever make fun of Caroline for?

Oh yeah.

Drama sells, especially when UNLV (and certain UNLV fans on here) hypes itself by the standard of Tark and then fails so hard with the likes of David Rice and Marvin Menzies. It would be like if NMSU compared every coach to Lou Henson or Neil McCarthy (or Reggie Theus), can you imagine how insufferable we would be?

I actually feel for the sensible UNLV fans who aren't drama addicts. By now, half the conference feels sorry for you, but I'm sure your rivals are still enjoying the tasty schadenfreude.

4 hours ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Serious question... How does it make you feel - despite being the highest ranked team in the MWC on the cusp of your second consecutive NCAA tourney appearance - to see a thread about a very mediocre, middle-of-the-conference UNLV team looking for a coach to get waaaay more traffic than your tournament game thread?

tfZUK8w.png

60 pages vs. 3 and 1,200 replies vs. 45 with approximately 18x as many views? Wow. 

I think you know the answer to this: ENTERTAINMENT 

Nevada and plenty of other fans find the incompetence of their decision maker, along with delusional Rebel fans, entertaining and funny. They think UNLV is a serious destination for some of the best coaches out there because of their facilities, ancient past success and most importantly the 1990 title. Those fans think they’re one coach away from very quickly being on top of the world. Now where I come from, that’s what we call epic entertainment, sir. 😂👍

kat.jpg

10 hours ago, TheSanDiegan said:

tfZUK8w.png

3rd straight tourney. Vegas has 5-7 posters on this board that apparently live here. I think I post too much and I’m not even in the same stratosphere as them. 

Nah. Drama is always more popular.  Look at the Caroline assaulting fire extinguisher thread. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

10 hours ago, TheSanDiegan said:

tfZUK8w.png

You've posted many stupid things. This can be added to that list. 

1 minute ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

He's just sad that no one talks about SDSU anymore.  

Talks about who? 

9 hours ago, GoNMSUAggies said:

Drama sells, especially when UNLV (and certain UNLV fans on here) hypes itself by the standard of Tark and then fails so hard with the likes of David Rice and Marvin Menzies. It would be like if NMSU compared every coach to Lou Henson or Neil McCarthy (or Reggie Theus), can you imagine how insufferable we would be?

I actually feel for the sensible UNLV fans who aren't drama addicts. By now, half the conference feels sorry for you, but I'm sure your rivals are still enjoying the tasty schadenfreude.

Aye I’m a NMSU fan as well lol y’all best chance at a win was last year. I dunno maybe you can catch Auburn sleeping...

I see a few reactionary hurt feelings in this thread.

Look... I'm not the one responsible for people finding a mediocre, rudderless, meandering, coachless UNLV team that's spending March on the couch watching TV to be more relevant than the other Nevada team that will be playing on it. 

I do think it's nice some of you keep mentioning SDSU... but maybe this is why you guys have a hard time being/staying relevant? :shrug:

I suggest you maybe take a quiet minute or two to contemplate this... You might just find your irrelevance was inside of you the whole time.