Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

toonkee

SJSU is Basically a JC Athletics-wise

“I really wish San Jose State the best. My main goal here was just to win.”

Well, there's the problem.  The poor kid, who's probably played for winning teams most of his life, went 6-53 against D1 opponents since coming to Sharta.  That's got to be hard to deal with.  

Guest #1Stunner
20 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

I’m not mad at all. It’s a beautiful day today in The Valley. All the rain this year has left us with clear skies, rolling green hills, and I can even buy a real beer at the grocery store. Have a wonderful day, elder. 

I guess "beautiful" is relative...

Some people like living in Stockton and Fresno.  More power to them.

fgate.jpg

14 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

I guess "beautiful" is relative...

Some people like living in Stockton and Fresno.  More power to them.

fgate.jpg

Those industrial warehouses aren’t much to look at. Here’s what a jog on the San Joaquin River trail looks like this morning...

D0C19EB0-2134-492B-8939-1D0EE1C0EA61.jpeg

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

1 hour ago, bignasty said:

It would be bat shit crazy for SJSU to leave the MWC and go Indy in football just so they could join the WAC, however, they are one of the few schools that could pull off independence.

Northern California is a great recruiting area and plenty of Power 5's would do home-and-home's with them because they could recruit the area will obtaining a free FBS win.

Not a chance SJSU could pull off football independence.  A P5 home and home with SJSU is a money pit for the P5 school.  Nobody attends or cares about Spartan football.

14 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Those industrial warehouses aren’t much to look at. Here’s what a jog on the San Joaquin River trail looks like this morning...

D0C19EB0-2134-492B-8939-1D0EE1C0EA61.jpeg

Stunner doesnt know what he's missing out here.  If you're into hiking/skiing/nature the sierras are nearby to the east.  If you want urban adventures, the bay area is a short jaunt to the west.  I took in a great show recently...

Image result for book of mormon sf image

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648