Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AggieSox

#8 USU vs #9 Washington

1 hour ago, cosinama said:

Still triggered?

USU fans were big meanies to Caroline. They said mean things to him and didn't encourage him during the game like opposing fan bases should. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

2 hours ago, madmartigan said:

USU fans were big meanies to Caroline. They said mean things to him and didn't encourage him during the game like opposing fan bases should. 

watch your mouth young man!

8k3esKz.png

1 hour ago, Chrysis said:

watch your mouth young man!

Or what? You smash your hand on an inanimate object?!

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

Most USU fans are great, and I'm as happy as anyone to see your program back on track. But its a bit sad that rather than game discussion for your highest tournament seed ever your still talking about Nevada and Caroline...

4 hours ago, bigd said:

Most USU fans are great, and I'm as happy as anyone to see your program back on track. But its a bit sad that rather than game discussion for your highest tournament seed ever your still talking about Nevada and Caroline...

It’s a little playful banter is all. Fantastic to be an 8 seed.

i still can't believe this is happening.  i'm so stoked.  got the huge sales presentation tv setup and an extra laptop.  office is mostly empty, it's cold and rainy so there's no glare from any of the floor-to-ceiling windows.  this is gonna be great.

1 hour ago, AndroidAggie said:

i still can't believe this is happening.  i'm so stoked.  got the huge sales presentation tv setup and an extra laptop.  office is mostly empty, it's cold and rainy so there's no glare from any of the floor-to-ceiling windows.  this is gonna be great.

You're all prepped for the game tomorrow! I hope you have snacks. 

27 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

i think i'll "remote work" tomorrow from bww's

or just "work" from home

Isn't the game at 6:50 PM EST? Are those regular work hours for you? 

As a Nevada fan I root against you in conference, in fact I don't care much for you.That said I support the MWC and will root like heck for your team. Even though you have some real third class anal USU posters here. Go USU!!:cheer:

3 minutes ago, westfan said:

As a Nevada fan I root against you in conference, in fact I don't care much for you.That said I support the MWC and will root like heck for your team. Even though you have some real third class anal USU posters here. Go USU!!:cheer:

We accept your begrudging fan hood 

33 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

We accept your begrudging fan hood 

28915_2000x2000.jpg

"BYU is like a 4-year-long church dance with 20,000 chaperones all waiting for you to forget to shave one morning so they can throw you out." -GeoAg

l.jpg

On 3/18/2019 at 4:26 PM, madmartigan said:

Washington sucks but they'll still find a way to beat a bunch of unathletic momos.

5 hours ago, westfan said:

Not sure how to take your back handed support.  But we will take it.  UNR fans are a bunch of bitter arrogant baby’s on here, but we still like you. 😀👍