Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chrysis

#7 Nevada vs #10 Florida

1 minute ago, renoskier said:

Next time we kick the shit outta Vegas.....hopefully November.

Just change it now.  The stinking Rebel you made a bet with will have forgotten about it by now.  Their memories are as short as their attention span. 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

4 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Just change it now.  The stinking Rebel you made a bet with will have forgotten about it by now.  Their memories are as short as their attention span. 

With one exception. 1990 will live on in their minds forever

10 minutes ago, BacksThePack said:

What happened in 1990 besides Loyola Marymount almost winning it all?

Dances With Wolves, Die Hard 2,  and The Hunt for Red October hit theaters. Niners win 4th superbowl. Iraq invades Kuwait. MC Hammer says you can't touch it, and Wilson Phillips tells you to hold on.... on this weeks journey through time countdown, we look back 29 years ago to 1990.

We'll be right back after these messages, I'm Casey Kasem

Not all hero’s wear capes. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

30 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Not all hero’s wear capes. 

I liked the reporter's Montana shoutout with "crik" instead of "creek" (montana thing) near the end. 

Some bulletin board material from Jalen Hudson who played AAU with the Martins. 

“They’ve a very experience team,” Hudson said of Nevada. “Obviously, they have had a lot of success. They are a mid-major team, though. I don’t think they’ve seen a team like us in a long time. I know they had a matchup with USC and I think it was another high-major team they kind of hard trouble with. So I’m just excited to bring our SEC vibe to the game and see how they kinda can matchup with that.”

http://nevadasportsnet.com/news/reporters/floridas-jalen-hudson-nevada-hasnt-seen-a-team-like-us-in-a-long-time

4 hours ago, renoskier said:

Next time we kick the shit outta Vegas.....hopefully November.

was wearing  my Pack hoodie and walking along Tropicana Blvd on my way to the T&M last week and some dude  yelled from a passing truck:

"What color is the Cannon"?  LMAO.  Thanks Ty Gangi!

cerified_Subarus.jpg

11 hours ago, Lester_in_reno said:

was wearing  my Pack hoodie and walking along Tropicana Blvd on my way to the T&M last week and some dude  yelled from a passing truck:

"What color is the Cannon"?  LMAO.  Thanks Ty Gangi!

You know things are bad in Vegas when they're talking football smack during the basketball tournament. 

1 hour ago, Slapdad said:

You know things are bad in Vegas when they're talking football smack during the basketball tournament. 

Haven't you heard? UNLV has been a "football school" (or football "school") since they gave up on hoops by choice and started raking in all that #FertitaMoney.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

ESPN has Nevada -2.5. IMO this comes down (as do most college hoops games) to who forces the adjustment first... Can UF take Nevada out of their game? Or will JC and the Twins be able to impose their will on the Gators?

Go Pack!

Hey @NVBlueNeck - how come you're still posting in my troll thread (and bumping it in the process) instead of your own game thread? :blink:

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

Just now, TheSanDiegan said:

ESPN has Nevada -2.5. IMO this comes down (as do most college hoops games) to who forces the adjustment first... Can UF take Nevada out of their game? Or will JC and the Twins be able to impose their will on the Gators?

Go Pack!

Hey @NVBlueNeck - how come you're still posting in my troll thread (and bumping it in the process) instead of your own game thread? :blink:

I'm bored