Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chrysis

#7 Nevada vs #10 Florida

7 minutes ago, rebelcuff said:

What's wrong with Tampa? I actually live a block from bayshore in posh south tampa.

I retract part of my statement. I added a  comma in my head and understood your post better. Screw gator fans anyway.....but yeah, it's Florida so meh

1 minute ago, Slapdad said:

Oh well...it was a great season even if we didn’t quite make it as far as we would have liked. Let’s hope USU wins For the MWC’s sake and hopefully we can get another bid next year. And hopefully, for Nevada’s sake, the Pack can bring in a couple new players that will help us contend for a title next year. 

It's been a great run, no doubt. 

A lot of fun...win or lose.  

We'll hopefully do it again next year.

20 minutes ago, AztecBill said:

Nevada plays really tough when they're well behind. I think when they get way behind it takes pressure off of them. I think Musselman creates undue pressure that causes them not to play as well in the first half, at least. I know Dutcher in the game against Nevada in San Diego told his players to go out and have a good time.

Musselman was mic'd in the locker room during that game and used the word Super Bowl. You shouldn't put extra pressure on your players like that. His obsession with San Diego State is why they've only won two games out of the last six against the Aztecs even though they had Superior teams. He needs to relax.

SDSU has had 5 upper half NCAA berths in a row.

1 minute ago, NVBlueNeck said:

Respect. Go with your head and your wallet. I should have too

My head and wallet said buy vodka and watch the game. I shoulda went to an AA meeting and drank coffee. 

58 minutes ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

Please.  You live in San Diego, California .no place is perfect. 

Except maybe utah. 

You mean the global tourist mecca? Yeah, I do. And I also lived on the Space Coast for four years... you know - the good side of your state.

Give me SD over anyplace in FLA - and especially the shit-stained colored water of the ankle-slapping Gulf Coast. But to each their own.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

Just now, TheSanDiegan said:

You mean the global tourist mecca? Yeah, I do. And I also lived on the Space Coast for four years... you know - the good side of your state.

Give me SD over anyplace in FLA - and especially the shit-stained colored water of the ankle-slapping Gulf Coast. But to each their own.

Lol. Please Google emerald coast. You definitely dont know what you speak of...

How my little unr buddies doing?  You know who you are....

Image result for dumb and dumber

Try not to burn down your trailer park tonight. 

Embarrassing representation of the MWC.  A top 25 team for a good part of the year getting their ass whooped by a team that went 9-9 in their conference.

1,  2,,,,,3,,,,,,,,4   "but at least we were in the tourney"........    lolololol

16 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Space Coast is an incredible area. The Gulf, not so much. 

1 hour ago, rebelcuff said:

They are the most arrogant fan base I ever came across and that includes Texas and BYU. It's a good academic school, but they act like it's Harvard.

It's the Harvard of the South. 

13 minutes ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

Lol. Please Google emerald coast. You definitely dont know what you speak of...

I had a great uncle who retired from the Midwest to Destin and lived there many years until a hurricane removed his house from the map in the 90s; he always talked about how beautiful it was. I'll take Morro Bay and the central coast over any place on the Panhandle tho. Like I said, different strokes and all that.

But after living there for four years and venturing more than once to Tampon-St. Pete, don't say I don't know anything about our nation's most f*cktarded state.

8 minutes ago, NWRebel said:

How my little unr buddies doing?  You know who you are....

Image result for dumb and dumber

Try not to burn down your trailer park tonight. 

Embarrassing representation of the MWC.  A top 25 team for a good part of the year getting their ass whooped by a team that went 9-9 in their conference.

1,  2,,,,,3,,,,,,,,4   "but at least we were in the tourney"........    lolololol

Posts like this make it more fun to stuff UNLV's rudderless dumpster fire du jour thread with fail gifs. So thanks! :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, TheSanDiegan said:

I had a great uncle who retired from the Midwest to Destin and lived there many years until a hurricane removed his house from the map in the 90s; he always talked about how beautiful it was. I'll take Morro Bay and the central coast over any place on the Panhandle tho. Like I said, different strokes and all that.

But after living there for four years and venturing more than once to Tampon-St. Pete, don't say I don't know anything about our nation's most f*cktarded state.

Lived in Pismo for two years. The central coast of  Cali. is very cool.