Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chrysis

#7 Nevada vs #10 Florida

1 minute ago, Joe from WY said:

The MW didn't get me a job in securities. I'm rooting for UF. 

The rule is you root for schools you paid tuition to before anyone else

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

So I'm seeing the keys to the game as this. 

- make them take bad 3 point shots, crowd them at the arc

- find a way to play at our tempo, not theirs. Speed them up and make them uncomfortable.

- ball movement, sets of 4 or 5 passes alternating inside and out, make them chase the ball, then attack the paint inside with the bigger guys

- bring in size, porter and brown

Edit: it's hard to speed up tempo with porter and brown in....I'll get back to you....hmm

1 hour ago, AggieSox said:

What’s the vibe with Muss staying or leaving after this season is over?  

Would only be speculation at this point. I'm sure if he's offered by a blue blood he'll take it, but I don't see him leaving for just any P5 job.

11 hours ago, AggieSox said:

Good luck pack.  Hope you guys win. If you don’t, make sure Caroline & Muss don’t act like jack wagons like they did in logan

Oh stop being such a little bitch. 

12 hours ago, AggieSox said:

Good luck pack.  Hope you guys win. If you don’t, make sure Caroline & Muss don’t act like jack wagons like they did in logan

I have a ton of respect for actual cow milkers. But the ones who simulate cow milking - absolute degenerates.  Bugger off, fake milker.

"You pukin morons are just plain too dumb."

-bluerules008 aka jibscout aka Hal "Mosquito Man" Newman

14 hours ago, AggieSox said:

I'd hope you would stop too, but we aren't that lucky

14 hours ago, AggieSox said:

Will you guys be shouting racist shit when you play Washington?

If I were an Aggie fan I would be more worried about the women on campus than an opposing teams player losing his cool. But Aggie's kinda set the tone when they allowed a convicted rapist to play on their basketball team. Then their football player took it to a whole different level. That campus has to be scary for women!! Some bad dudes at that school...talk about jack wagons!

But seriously Aggiesox....maybe worry about your own before throwing those rocks from your glass house. Don't taint what your school did this year by being one of "those fans." Aggies had a great year this year and that seems more of something to talk about than a player losing his temper. 

23 hours ago, battle.borne said:

I have a ton of respect for actual cow milkers. But the ones who simulate cow milking - absolute degenerates.  Bugger off, fake milker.

That was funny man:)  

Okay I'll Stop bringing it up, seems like it's time to move on.   Good Luck Nevada, I hope you win & have a good run.  I will be a good boy and milker from now on.   

On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 9:05 PM, AggieSox said:

No worries. Florida doesn't employ racist coaches.  That's a Utah thing. 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

On ‎3‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 11:58 AM, renoskier said:

Will you guys be shouting racist shit when you play Washington?

When are you getting rid of that hideous avatar?  It burns my eyes. 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama