Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sebasour

Game Thread: NCAA Selection Show

7 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

I really wish that at some point the committee would ding these conferences that have their finals right at the last minute. What an arrogant bunch, lol.

Well the committee has said usually they don't affect their brackets much, except for last year with Davidson winning. Like this year, no bubble teams were playing today so

Just now, wolfpack1 said:

Well the committee has said usually they don't affect their brackets much, except for last year with Davidson winning. Like this year, no bubble teams were playing today so

i get that. but Cincy and Houston? that could make a difference in the seeding had there been an upset. but they just plug them in anywhere.

again, the arrogance, and you know the committee will say that. I don't believe them, lol.

Meanwhile, across the world, channels are changed, websites are loaded and pencils are prepared. That and lots o' alcohol.:Clapping:

Just now, 4UNLV said:

i get that. but Cincy and Houston? that could make a difference in the seeding had there been an upset. but they just plug them in anywhere.

again, the arrogance, and you know the committee will say that. I don't believe them, lol.

Honestly I actually don't think there would be. I think both teams were set in their seeding no matter what happened on the game.

At least they’re not doing a stupid reveal. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

And just revealing by bracket. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

That east region is brutal. 

1 minute ago, mugtang said:

That east region is brutal. 

It's crazy loaded. 

Glad to see Belmont made it. Hope it wasn't at UF's expense.