Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Real Collusion = SNL, Jimmy Fallon, Seth Meyers, Stephen Colbert, Jimmy Kimmel, Trevor Noah, John Oliver, the Democrats, and Russia

Sucks he can’t cancel it like the White House correspondents dinner because people would make fun of him,like every other president.  For such a tremendous douch he sure has thin skin for how much chit he talks.  

Posted Image

6 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

Do you ever even think before you post?

Terrible sentence structure. Yet, condescendingly asks someone else if they ever think before posting. 

4 hours ago, DoubleBlueGold said:

Terrible sentence structure. Yet, condescendingly asks someone else if they ever think before posting. 

Nothing wrong with that sentence structure.

I would be embarrassed if I was you that I had to resort to such criticism.   It is like admitting you're a fucking moron right off the top.

How about that sentence structure?

21 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

Nothing wrong with that sentence structure.

I would be embarrassed if I was you that I had to resort to such criticism.   It is like admitting you're a fucking moron right off the top.

How about that sentence structure?

Did not say it was wrong. What was said is, it is terrible structure.

It is not the first time you demonstrate lack of comprehension.

Carry on.

6 minutes ago, DoubleBlueGold said:

Did not say it was wrong. What was said is, it is terrible structure.

It is not the first time you demonstrate lack of comprehension.

Carry on.

So you write "it is terrible structure".   Then you claim nothing was wrong with it and I am the one with the problems!

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Just now, bluerules009 said:

So you write "it is terrible structure".   Then you claim nothing was wrong with it and I am the one with the problems!

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Terrible does not mean wrong.  Yes. Comprehension problem.

3 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

If something is "terrible", it must have something wrong with it?

Only in ignorant fucking moron world would that not be true.

False. While it could mean that something is wrong it, it's not the absolute definition. Terrible can also mean that it's not up a certain standard without being wrong.

In your case, it's perfect. It's up to your standard.

29 minutes ago, DoubleBlueGold said:

False. While it could mean that something is wrong it, it's not the absolute definition. Terrible can also mean that it's not up a certain standard without being wrong.

In your case, it's perfect. It's up to your standard.

You are the kind of fop that worries about your mascara more than the quality of your character.   One of the new species of girly men that are so popular in the media.

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA1

15 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

You are the kind of fop that worries about your mascara more than the quality of your character.   One of the new species of girly men that are so popular in the media.

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA1

Try harder..with everything.

1 hour ago, bluerules009 said:

Whats hard?  You are an empty suit.  It isn't like you have ever posted anything of substance or had a single original thought in your entire life.

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Still not trying. Even if you are not, pretended you are better than what you are. Keep trying.

1 hour ago, DoubleBlueGold said:

Still not trying. Even if you are not, pretended you are better than what you are. Keep trying.

Most everyone is better than what you are.  No pretending needed.  It doesn't take much to be better than someone who thinks grammar is more important than substance.