Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

What Seeds Do Nevada and Utah State Get?

NCAA Tournament  

87 members have voted

1. 1. What seed does Nevada get?

2. 2. What seed does Utah State get?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/19/2019 at 10:01 PM

I think Nevada gets a 7, though 8 is possible. I think USU ends up in an 8/9 game , if I have to be specific I'll say 8.

For shit's in giggles I'll also guess that Fresno gets a 5 in The NIT

1 minute ago, Amaru523 said:

Nevada will be okay, I think they just got bored in MW play, I'm sure they'll be ready to go next week and will be deadly.

No there is something off about them and has been for a few weeks. Maybe time off to refocus is what they need but something is off with the team right now.

7 minutes ago, wolfpack1 said:

No there is something off about them and has been for a few weeks. Maybe time off to refocus is what they need but something is off with the team right now.

We were thinking the exact same thing this time last year.

Nevada gets the play in game and Utah st gets a 16 seed.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

26 minutes ago, cardrater said:

I think people are giving The Mountain West Way too much credit. Nevada’s the wheels have fallen off and the mountain west teams benefited from that. I think Nevada gets bumped to a seven seed well Utah state gets a 10 seed

+1

Exact seeding I think, which I think benefits Choo Choo State in the end. Unfortunately I think UNR exits earlier than USU. Hopefully the pack get a favorable first round draw.

15 minutes ago, Chrysis said:

Does Hawaii get relegated to D2?

They should after splitting with UC Riverside, CSUN and Cal Poly.

Nevada gets an 8th seed which is not bad for how they have been playing the last week or so. USU is in trouble with an 11 or 12 seed. I think they may win one game before they are gone. Nevada will probably win one as well.  I don't know who goes to the NIT nor do I care. They should just let non dance selections practice 10 days after the season and play two scrimmage games against other failed teams after the season. Then we could get rid of the NIT and the other fake tourneys. 

9 hours ago, cardrater said:

I think people are giving The Mountain West Way too much credit. Nevada’s the wheels have fallen off and the mountain west teams benefited from that. I think Nevada gets bumped to a seven seed well Utah state gets a 10 seed

I think you have some valid points.  While USU has been playing fairly well,  I would not be surprised to see Nevada Reno given an 8-9 seed and USU at a 10.

This morning-

Palm has-

Nevada (6) vs Washington (11) - South region playing in Tulsa.... USU (8) vs Syracuse (9) West region playing in SLC.

USA Today has-

Nevada (7) vs Washington (10)- West Region playing in SLC......USU (9) vs Iowa (8) West region also playing in Columbus.

ESPN has-

Nevada (7) vs Oklahoma (10) - East region playing in Des Moines......USU (10) vs Wofford (7) West region playing in Jacksonville,

Nevada gets the 2th seed in the WNIT.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.