Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

MWC Title game #2 USU vs #4 SDSU

The Big question is, IF/When USU wins tonight,  Will coach Smith rip off his shirt and his wife run up to him, take a Marker and write on his chest, "Champions w/ Class" or Nevada Sucks or "WE IT".    I cant wait to see what happens. 

5 hours ago, slappy said:

3 bids.  Tough to imagine.   Reno and UsU don’t both get bids.  In all honesty UsU deserves it more than Reno in my opinion but they will get left out.  Reno will get the nod off last years hype.  Hope they play better if they do get a bid. 

Unfortunately I agree. The MWC Won’t get three bids. If the Aggies don’t win today, I’m afraid they will get left out. I still remember when the Aggies got snubbed with a top 25 team.

40 minutes ago, AggieSox said:

The Big question is, IF/When USU wins tonight,  Will coach Smith rip off his shirt and his wife run up to him, take a Marker and write on his chest, "Champions w/ Class" or Nevada Sucks or "WE IT".    I cant wait to see what happens. 

The bigger question is which wife... 

4 hours ago, AndroidAggie said:

We def deserve to get in but I doubt the committee feels the same way 

Imo if we don't win then we go NIT 

33 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

Unfortunately I agree. The MWC Won’t get three bids. If the Aggies don’t win today, I’m afraid they will get left out. I still remember when the Aggies got snubbed with a top 25 team.

I hope they don't, but I've seen the committee do worse. Best just to win the dang thing to make sure you're in. Of course the Aztecs are thinking the same thing, lol, since they have NO shot at an at large. good luck to both of you.

4 minutes ago, GoCoAztec said:

So, my wife is wondering if all the USU cheerleaders are married with kids?

How many of the SDSU cheerleaders Have kids but aren’t married?