Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

MWC Title game #2 USU vs #4 SDSU

Can SDSU do it again and steal a bid making the MWC a 3 bid conference?  Which would be amazing since this is one of the worst years in mwc history (from KenPom rating at least). So for the good of the conference, go Aztecs!

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

I'm on the Aggie bandwagon now.  They just look like a s16 Cinderella. Bunch of gamers, young first year coach and a good big.  Good story happening.

3 minutes ago, bnastyaztecs said:

We got the best team...the best defense...the best fans...

No, no, and a BIG no. Nothing personal to the Aztecs. We’re winning this today and that’s all there is to it.

rsz_romney-stadium.jpg

I like the idea of 3 Teams in the big dance, but Freaking love the thought of USU regular season & tourney Champs!!!!!  U-State. 

I really wanted to play UNR after USU beat them in logan with everything on the line, then Caroline making false crap up & pulling the race card false crap, musss wife tweeted totally stupid crap & thrn deletes it, & UNR fans talking crap after USU beat their asses. i would have loved to see the meltdown today after USU beat UNR & see Caroline melt down again. 

U-State All the way!!!!!!!

28 minutes ago, bnastyaztecs said:

We got the best team...the best defense...the best fans...we know how to win championships...ain't no stopping the Aztec juggernaut...we're kicking ass and taking names today...BOOK IT!!!

I am running into a forest to knock on wood for this...

11 hours ago, mugtang said:

Can SDSU do it again and steal a bid making the MWC a 3 bid conference?  Which would be amazing since this is one of the worst years in mwc history (from KenPom rating at least). So for the good of the conference, go Aztecs!

3 bids.  Tough to imagine.   Reno and UsU don’t both get bids.  In all honesty UsU deserves it more than Reno in my opinion but they will get left out.  Reno will get the nod off last years hype.  Hope they play better if they do get a bid. 

5 minutes ago, slappy said:

3 bids.  Tough to imagine.   Reno and UsU don’t both get bids.  In all honesty UsU deserves it more than Reno in my opinion but they will get left out.  Reno will get the nod off last years hype.  Hope they play better if they do get a bid. 

Wait!  So you’re saying USU has to win to get in?  LOL. 

Man I hope the refs don’t screw the Aztecs out of this game like they did Fresno last night. What do you think @TheTedfordTrain? Pretty big screw job last night. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.