Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheTedfordTrain

#2 Utah State vs #3 Fresno State

22 hours ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Hopefully we don’t get screwed tonight by the refs like UNM did last night. 

21 hours ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

The refs are the real opponent when you play USU

As always, fecking refs handed the game to the baggies. It was eight on five all night. Bulldogs didn't stand a chance. 

Meh...refs didn't cost us this game. Totally outclassed. UNM...total shafting by the refs. Bulldogs are too one dimensional. When 3's are falling we can beat anyone. When they are not, this is what happens. I wish no ill-will on USU. They are a great team. Hutson pulled off a minor miracle given our shortcomings on talent. We will be good down the road. Hut is 10x the coach Rodney was.

22 hours ago, TheDoggFather said:

Meh...refs didn't cost us this game. Totally outclassed. UNM...total shafting by the refs. Bulldogs are too one dimensional. When 3's are falling we can beat anyone. When they are not, this is what happens. I wish no ill-will on USU. They are a great team. Hutson pulled off a minor miracle given our shortcomings on talent. We will be good down the road. Hut is 10x the coach Rodney was.

You can not lose it when you get a bad call, and cost your team with a silly T. The New Mexico coach lost this game when he lost his cool.

21 hours ago, ole blu dude said:

You can not lose it when you get a bad call, and cost your team with a silly T. The New Mexico coach lost this game when he lost his cool.

Wasn't talking about that...the 5th foul on the UNM player who was bowled over, and it was initially called a travel. and then no call on Queta hanging on the rim with no T were big in that game.

45 minutes ago, TheDoggFather said:

Wasn't talking about that...the 5th foul on the UNM player who was bowled over  flopped over then scissor tripped Queta, and it was initially called a travel. and then no call on Queta hanging on the rim with no T were big in that game.

FIFY

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

2 hours ago, TheDoggFather said:

Wasn't talking about that...the 5th foul on the UNM player who was bowled over, and it was initially called a travel. and then no call on Queta hanging on the rim with no T were big in that game.

The call that hurt NM the most was the T on their coach. 

This board has had USU accused of racial chants by the students, touching other teams players, poor crowd control when students rushed the floor, ref's calling the game in USU's favor. None of those claims were found to be true. I know The Dogg Father did not make all those claims. I read that the Reno Fans booed when USU was announced on bracket busters. I hope that is not true, and can honestly say I will be rooting for Nevada in the NCAA's.