Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheTedfordTrain

#2 Utah State vs #3 Fresno State

23 minutes ago, SangerBulldog said:

I'm just ganna keep my mouth shut until this game is over. honestly it can go either way. we cant come out like we did against af last night in the first 3 mins tho, especially against a team like Utah state.

The refs are the real opponent when you play USU

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

This will be a good matchup. Fresno has been shooting well from 3 and has guards that terrify me. If it's called close that favors FSU. As everyone knows, USU is the darling of the MW with our massive fan base, huge TV market, and mountains of cash so the conference and the refs want us to win. We bribed them with Aggie Ice cream.  If USU wins, it will be because the refs made us win. If we lose, it will be because the refs are racists and bigots against portugese players and mormons. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

1 hour ago, madmartigan said:

If we lose, it will be because the refs are racists and bigots against portugese players and mormons. 

The on-court trash talk in Portuguese might be fun to overhear and translate.

Utah State's Queta and Brito are from Portugal. Fresno State's Rojas is from Brazil.

crazy stat for this match up: both games this season were decided by a single point, yet USU has lead Fresno St. for 75+ min/80 total min. over the course of both games.

At least we won't have to hear all the Lobo's howling about the sand in their vaginas tonight.

29 minutes ago, TheDoggFather said:

Fresno has no answer for Queta. Gonna be a tough matchup for us.

We beat them earlier in the year by lighting them up outside, then bodying up Queta. Queta is good, no doubt, but his movements inside the paint are super raw. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

If FS can stay out of foul trouble, it will go a long ways toward getting a win...much easier said than done and oh so obvious, but I had to do it.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg