Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

#1 Nevada vs #4 SDSU

Just now, Jalex4141 said:

Hopefully for Nevada Caroline gets back to form. Rough end to the season for him. 

Hopefully we get a Friday game and will get an extra day of rest.  That will help.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 hour ago, cardrater said:

Aztecs who are terrible from the ft line are nailing every FT. Just one of those games where the crappy team catches every break in a game where Caroline is out. Sheesh

SDSU this year is actually pretty good at 71.5% They are 4th in the MWC behind Utah St (74.9%), Boise State (72.3%) and Fresno St (71.8%).

5 minutes ago, wolfpack1 said:

Jacksonville is pretty nice actually I think. I have heard good things as well about Columbia also. 

Really? I think Jacksonville is a dump. 

2 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Hopefully we get a Friday game and will get an extra day of rest.  That will help.  

I hate to be doom and gloom, but I think we’re headed for a quick exit. 

Just now, NVGiant said:

I think it depends on the draw and how other seeds fall out but if the team doesn't get its head on straight yeah I don't see getting out the first weekend.

2 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

You may be right.  I’m choosing to be positive.  Which is weird because I’m usually the negative one when it comes to stuff like this. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, mugtang said:

You may be right.  I’m choosing to be positive.  Which is weird because I’m usually the negative one when it comes to stuff like this. 

And I always try not to overreact. But I think it’s panic time. 

4 minutes ago, wolfpack1 said:

Maybe we have seen different parts.

Well, there are some redeeming qualities. And if between Des Moines, Tulsa, Hartford, and Columbus, Jacksonville is a clear winner. 

1 minute ago, NVGiant said:

Well, there are some redeeming qualities. And if between Des Moines, Tulsa, Hartford, and Columbus, Jacksonville is a clear winner. 

I agree with Hartford, even when the weather is good I would like to avoid that place. I haven't been to the others though. Plus the weather in Jacksonville would be nice as well and maybe i like it because its close to friends also so I can visit them at the same time.

1 minute ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Not allowed. As the Mountain Goat banner carrier, you must not one and done.

I hope we aren't but was telling one of my co-workers I don't think we get out of the first weekend right now.

1 minute ago, wolfpack1 said:

I hope we aren't but was telling one of my co-workers I don't think we get out of the first weekend right now.

Let’s see the seed and opponent we get before we stick a fork in us. 

3 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Let’s see the seed and opponent we get before we stick a fork in us. 

I agree that is why I was saying right now. Come Sunday afternoon could be surprised by the seed and the placement. I mean could be worse right? We could be Marquette right now who ended the season on a dumpster fire, or we could be Oklahoma who lost to West Virginia in their tournament, or we could be VCU who lost their best player in the game today, or we could be UNLV.

1 minute ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Well, you already got our seed. Can't help you with your next opponent tho. :ph34r:

Bad joke is bad. half baked boo GIF

Just now, TheSanDiegan said:

You never know until you see the draw. 

Honestly I wouldn't mind an 6 seed and if not that even though it is low maybe 11. I really don't want to be in that 7/10 or 8/9 game situation. Seems Nevada is in that situation a lot when they go to the tournament.