Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

#1 Nevada vs #4 SDSU

2 minutes ago, wolfpack1 said:

Honestly I wouldn't mind an 6 seed and if not that even though it is low maybe 11. I really don't want to be in that 7/10 or 8/9 game situation. Seems Nevada is in that situation a lot when they go to the tournament.

Make a Wish kids have better odds than you do of getting a 6-seed now. You're welcome. :ph34r:

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

1 minute ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Yeah, but I made up for it with this meme:

Hide-Yo-Fire-Extinguishers.jpg

at first i no GIF by Lil Yachty

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

3 minutes ago, Jaredcg said:

If only SDSU played every game like it was Nevada. 

In real though been a disappointing ending to the season for Nevada so far. 5-3 heading into the tourney. Hoping for still a 6 seed, expecting a 7

Dutch has been sending out Soul Glo and corn row kits to other coaches. He can't make them use them tho.

11 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

And I always try not to overreact. But I think it’s panic time. 

Me too. Something has seemed amiss at times with this team throughout the year and it appears to have been amplified as the season has drawn towards an end. Fans can always set expectations too high, but getting a 50/50 matchup in the Round of 64 is a disappointment considering what the team returned. 

How does a team this experienced, even without Caroline, go 7 freaking minutes without a point in crunch time? 

2 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Make a Wish kids have better odds than you do of getting a 6-seed now. You're welcome. :ph34r:

I think we will get a 6.   Our net ranking will end up being 22 or so which puts us right as a 6.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, mugtang said:

I think we will get a 6.   Our net ranking will end up being 22 or so which puts us right as a 6.  

I would be happy with that but committee can really do anything. Fit the facts for what they want. However I still feel 8-10 is more realistic.

6 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I hope so. If you retain a 6-seed you won't get shipped off 2-3 time zones away.

Now that order has been properly restored to the universe I'll be all-in rooting for you guys.

43 minutes ago, namssa said:

SDSU this year is actually pretty good at 71.5% They are 4th in the MWC behind Utah St (74.9%), Boise State (72.3%) and Fresno St (71.8%).

Yeah they’re much better than usual. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

Holy crap!  Congrats Aztecs.  I played hooky from work today to get a head start on one last weekend of skiing this season.  I came back to my hotel room to see this score :foottap:   I was a little concerned about Nevada heading into the NCAA's but now I am officially worried.

2 hours ago, cardrater said:

Aztecs who are terrible from the ft line are nailing every FT. Just one of those games where the crappy team catches every break in a game where Caroline is out. Sheesh

Free throws for the season

71.5% Aztecs

71.2% Wolfpack

SDSU has had 5 upper half NCAA berths in a row.

1 hour ago, mugtang said:

2009 the Aztecs lost in the final to ranked Utah and ended the season with a #18 RPI and had to settle for a #1 seed in the NIT. 

SDSU has had 5 upper half NCAA berths in a row.