Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

#1 Nevada vs #4 SDSU

1 minute ago, mugtang said:

Congrats Aztecs.  Now we will wait and see where we end up.  My guess is we end up as a 6 seed.  

The lower the better IMO.  The conference really needs Nevada to show up as a team.  Honestly, it looked like Larry-Ball out there.  I hope they show up scared for The Dance.

3 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Nobody if USU beats Fresno and SDSU. 

true, lol.

but I never count the aztecs out during the tournament. just like I never count on Arizona to get past the 2nd game in the NCAA, lol.

4 minutes ago, brillio said:

Win lose or draw i always hate how refs call charges this season. It needs to change. The game sucks now. 

The flops really piss me off. The MWC has become a league of floppers. The refs should let those go, or even start calling fouls on the floppers. 

10 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Congrats Aztecs.  Now we will wait and see where we end up.  My guess is we end up as a 6 seed.  

I care more about where we finish, personally.

Is it fitting or irony that possibly the most versatile word in the English language is also of unknown origin?

5810036134_cb4d739b38_b.jpg

1 minute ago, brillio said:

Win lose or draw i always hate how refs call charges this season. It needs to change. The game sucks now. 

For the MW it was pretty bad. Small contact equals instant flop. I watched quite a bit of SEC and American games and it’s nowhere near as bad with officiating compared to the MW. I think Nevada will pretty well again I’m the NCAA tourney cause there will be real refs officiating and not the scrubs the MW uses.

1 minute ago, brillio said:

I don't like charge calls in general but I thought tonight's game was officiated consistently and well.  Criticize David Hall all you want but he, Tony Padilla, and Larry Spaulding let the teams go at it tonight and didnt over-officiate.

5 minutes ago, bitteraztec said:

Good game Pack.

Great Season.  Make another run

Good game man

Gotta hope for 3 in the dance now

8k3esKz.png

6 minutes ago, brillio said:

Worst color man got take in a long time was that the refs don’t fall for the flops anymore.  I think it was a MW game, too.

Is it fitting or irony that possibly the most versatile word in the English language is also of unknown origin?

5810036134_cb4d739b38_b.jpg

17 minutes ago, cardrater said:

Aztecs who are terrible from the ft line are nailing every FT. Just one of those games where the crappy team catches every break in a game where Caroline is out. Sheesh

I don’t have the stats in front of me but as I recall they’ve shot better from the line this season than they have in many years. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say