Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

#1 Nevada vs #4 SDSU

Game tips in about 10 minutes!

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Caroline not suited up?

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Congrats SDSU for your win.  Don’t think we can win without Caroline. 

4 minutes ago, Jalex4141 said:

I thought Nevada was so good that their bench could beat every team in the league. 

Were about to find out. 

Of course Dave Hall is a ref this game. 

3 minutes ago, mondego said:

My sincere condolences. 

And Bill Clinton referee.  :blink:

2 minutes ago, mondego said:

I'm not watching yet, why are Caroline and Caleb out? 

Caroline’s Achilles is bothering him. Caleb picked up 2 fouls in the first minute of the game.