Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wolfpack1

College Basketball Coach Openings

10 hours ago, Rebels2k3 said:

Mike Anderson would be a good fit there. I thought he would have been a good candidate at UNLV too.

I also hope the look at Steve Forbes at ETSU...he's done REALLY well there.

mem skyline sig.jpeg

32 minutes ago, Del Scorcho said:

rumor is that UNLV is trying to get Utah assistant Demaro Slocum to jump to UNLV as an assistant, which would be terrible news for Utah basketball. 

https://www.reviewjournal.com/sports/unlv/unlv-basketball/kevin-kruger-to-join-unlvs-staff-amauri-hardy-will-return-1636905/

Why would it be horrible for Utah?

39 minutes ago, Del Scorcho said:

rumor is that UNLV is trying to get Utah assistant Demaro Slocum to jump to UNLV as an assistant, which would be terrible news for Utah basketball. 

https://www.reviewjournal.com/sports/unlv/unlv-basketball/kevin-kruger-to-join-unlvs-staff-amauri-hardy-will-return-1636905/

Demarlo is from Las Vegas.  Got to know him a little when he was at CSU with Tim.  Good guy.

Guest #1Stunner
1 minute ago, Del Scorcho said:

can anyone see if there is white smoke billowing out of the top of the House that tithing money from Logan, Utah built?

AntiqueRemoteChanticleer-size_restricted

1 hour ago, UofMTigers said:

I also hope the look at Steve Forbes at ETSU...he's done REALLY well there.

I have been reading that the reason he hasn't been seriously considered is that NCAA might be coming down on him for something soon.

2 hours ago, wolfpack1 said:

I have been reading that the reason he hasn't been seriously considered is that NCAA might be coming down on him for something soon.

makes sense...he's already been hit with a show cause once for his work at UT under Pearl

mem skyline sig.jpeg