Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wolfpack1

College Basketball Coach Openings

Wish Wyoming was on that list.

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

34 minutes ago, wolfpack1 said:

Coach openings are coming quickly:

Cal Poly, Fairfield, George Washington, Kennesaw St, Mercer, Niagara, Ohio, SIUE, Southern Illinois, Stetson, Tennessee Tech, Texas A&M, Troy, UCLA, UMKC, Washington St & William & Mary

Also Dana Altman has been given a contract extension at Oregon

It looks like UNLV has a lot of serious competition, especially with the first half of that list.

5 hours ago, Subcanis said:

Wish Wyoming was on that list.

And SJSU too. :waiting:

Tulane fires Mike Dunleavy Sr.  Tulane is the one non-power conference job I thought would intrigue Paaternack.  A loss in the BW semis takes care of that, but he is a New Orleans native. 

46 minutes ago, jdgaucho said:

Tulane fires Mike Dunleavy Sr.  Tulane is the one non-power conference job I thought would intrigue Paaternack.  A loss in the BW semis takes care of that, but he is a New Orleans native. 

Tulane has a basketball program?

18 hours ago, nvspuds said:

I put Muss at 90/10 leaving though not for WAZZU.

I think Smith will stick for one more year in Logan..

The Cal HC has not exactly set the world on fire but has burned the Cal program to the ground.I don't think he will survive much longer, one more year at best. I could see Muss waiting it out, he has bay area ties and I think still owns a house in Danville.

22 minutes ago, westfan said:

The Cal HC has not exactly set the world on fire but has burned the Cal program to the ground.I don't think he will survive much longer, one more year at best. I could see Muss waiting it out, he has bay area ties and I think still owns a house in Danville.

Cal program was already burning to the ground when they hired Jones back in 2017. Cal was a major rebuilding project and Muss was up for that job in 17 even interviewed for it, he then took his name out of the running. No when Muss leaves he won't be leaving for Cal