Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DoubleBlueGold

Utah Legislation to Protect the "Marginalized" Trump Supporter Community

Guest #1Stunner
Just now, DoubleBlueGold said:

No. This requires a solitary effort. Get started!

Can I just attend a San Jose State game instead, and risk injury (from the crumbling bleachers?)

Just now, #1Stunner said:

Can I just attend a San Jose State game instead, and risk injury (from the crumbling bleachers?)

You have failed. You are a failure. You bring shame to the MWC board.

Guest #1Stunner
Just now, DoubleBlueGold said:

You have failed. You are a failure. You bring shame to the MWC board.

Beg your pardon?

4 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

Beg your pardon?

There's no pardon for you!

15 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

I typically don’t swim over here in the kiddie pool.  Name calling, slapping, crying is not my thing.  I can be of no assistance here.  But if you want to discuss who’s basketball season was worse Byu or Wyoming I could do that. I think Wyoming wins 20 in the Wcc this year. 

Guest #1Stunner
1 hour ago, slappy said:

I typically don’t swim over here in the kiddie pool.  Name calling, slapping, crying is not my thing.  I can be of no assistance here.  But if you want to discuss who’s basketball season was worse Byu or Wyoming I could do that. I think Wyoming wins 20 in the Wcc this year. 

We could have used Wyoming in the WCC this past season.

12 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

We could have used Wyoming in the WCC this past season.

I bet.  But we are a football first school.  WCC doesn’t help with that.   And honestly basketball is really top heavy in the WCC.  Gonzaga and St Mary’s get it done most years.  The rest of the conference plays at a level that is nothing to write home about.  How have you guys been doing there?   I haven’t heard much, just Gonzaga is good again.  I would think the league would be pretty easy for you except for the top 2 programs.  Guessing a lot of 3-5 finishes for the boys in blue.  But what do I know.  When is the WCC tournament?   Where is it played?  Good luck in it.