Sign in to follow this  
wolfpack1

OT- Kansas and G. Tech under NCAA Investigation

Tbh, I don’t see why blue blood programs need to cheat to get players.  Georgia Tech makes sense.  They have built in disadvantages.  The biggest ones are that they have tough admissions standards and have limited majors to choose from.

1 hour ago, ph90702 said:

Tbh, I don’t see why blue blood programs need to cheat to get players.  Georgia Tech makes sense.  They have built in disadvantages.  The biggest ones are that they have tough admissions standards and have limited majors to choose from.

They're typically competing against other blue blood programs.  So a recruit's top 5 are normally something along the lines of Kansas, Duke, North Carolina, Arizona and Kentucky or something like it.

It’d be nice to see how things would actually turn out in college sports if everyone followed the rules. 

Investigating both programs so once they find a bunch of major infractions at kansas, they can give ga. tech the death penalty.

15 minutes ago, qwelish said:

Investigating both programs so once they find a bunch of major infractions at kansas, they can give ga. tech the death penalty.

I thought it was midmajor level programs that had to watch out for the hammer.  Wichita State better watch themselves here.

7 minutes ago, Jimbo_Poke said:

I thought it was midmajor level programs that had to watch out for the hammer.  Wichita State better watch themselves here.

Nah it would be more of a university no one really watches. So  would say watch out Toledo for what is coming.