Jump to content
BestintheWest

New Zealand Mass Shooting

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, Stealthlobo said:

I'm currently in New Zealand (was actually in Christchurch 4 days ago) and everyone is shocked. Like others have said, this never happens here. Definitely a terrorist act against peaceful people during their worship.

Glad your okay. Share our condolences with NZ.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Stealthlobo said:

I'm currently in New Zealand (was actually in Christchurch 4 days ago) and everyone is shocked. Like others have said, this never happens here. Definitely a terrorist act against peaceful people during their worship.

My sister just texted me, she and her friend arrived in Christchurch last night:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, renoskier said:

My sister just texted me, she and her friend arrived in Christchurch last night:(

Oh wow. I hope she still gets to enjoy herself traveling, but it's going be alot harder unfortunately for her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Stealthlobo said:

Oh wow. I hope she still gets to enjoy herself traveling, but it's going be alot harder unfortunately for her.

They've been there for almost 3 weeks and are scheduled to head home tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's some sick +++++s out there...was pretty shocked when I read about this all...New Zealand has got to be one of the most peaceful countries on Earth.  

So this guy was some immigrant who butchered a bunch of other immigrants because he thinks immigrants are bad people. What a stupid +++++er. 

RIP to the lost souls. Nobody should ever be murdered at their place of worship. May peace be with them. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, renoskier said:

They've been there for almost 3 weeks and are scheduled to head home tonight.

Somber last couple nights of their trip, but hopefully they've had a good 3 weeks. Despite this rare occurrence, New Zealand is such an amazing country.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, sandiegopete said:

No doubt the killer was encouraged by web sites such as this one:

His manifesto reads like a regurgitation of that article.

I deleted your link.  I don't really want links like that on the site.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×