Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BestintheWest

New Zealand Mass Shooting

17 minutes ago, Stealthlobo said:

I'm currently in New Zealand (was actually in Christchurch 4 days ago) and everyone is shocked. Like others have said, this never happens here. Definitely a terrorist act against peaceful people during their worship.

Glad your okay. Share our condolences with NZ.

30 minutes ago, Stealthlobo said:

I'm currently in New Zealand (was actually in Christchurch 4 days ago) and everyone is shocked. Like others have said, this never happens here. Definitely a terrorist act against peaceful people during their worship.

My sister just texted me, she and her friend arrived in Christchurch last night:(

14 minutes ago, renoskier said:

My sister just texted me, she and her friend arrived in Christchurch last night:(

Oh wow. I hope she still gets to enjoy herself traveling, but it's going be alot harder unfortunately for her.

1 minute ago, Stealthlobo said:

Oh wow. I hope she still gets to enjoy herself traveling, but it's going be alot harder unfortunately for her.

They've been there for almost 3 weeks and are scheduled to head home tonight.

There's some sick +++++s out there...was pretty shocked when I read about this all...New Zealand has got to be one of the most peaceful countries on Earth.  

So this guy was some immigrant who butchered a bunch of other immigrants because he thinks immigrants are bad people. What a stupid +++++er. 

RIP to the lost souls. Nobody should ever be murdered at their place of worship. May peace be with them. 

17 minutes ago, renoskier said:

They've been there for almost 3 weeks and are scheduled to head home tonight.

Somber last couple nights of their trip, but hopefully they've had a good 3 weeks. Despite this rare occurrence, New Zealand is such an amazing country.

3 minutes ago, sandiegopete said:

No doubt the killer was encouraged by web sites such as this one:

His manifesto reads like a regurgitation of that article.

I deleted your link.  I don't really want links like that on the site.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater