Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

UNLV Hires TJ Otzelberger for $1.1 million a year

5 hours ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Actually, that might have been me.  And I was half joking.  Some of your brethren were quite angry at the suggestion. :D I was widely flamed. I think YRF wanted to meet me at Best Buy.  Lucky for him he didn't.  I would have F'd  up that pasty face, little punk.:D

Get outta here asw, I remember you trying to convince us that Menzies was a decent hire.  

6 hours ago, Poster17 said:

You really think this hasn't been in the works for months?  UNLV didn't just start the search this weekend.  This search began late last year.

So then your AD is lying and is flying around the country just for shits and giggles.

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

I'll be sad if it's not Matta, and I don't know still could be, but a lot of people have put themselves out there and the back pedaling would be something to behold..

Oh wow looking like it could turn into another shitshow. Bummer, I was looking forward to Matta, we need more good coaches in this conference.

For how long the product on the floor has been lacking, we’ve been making it up with exciting and dramatic coaching searches. 

We don’t call us the entertainment capital of the world for nothing.

7 hours ago, ph90702 said:

If you’re such a UNLV fan, why did you go elsewhere?

My guess on what is happening.  Just a guess.

Matta jerked UNLV around so it looked like he was doing his due diligence on looking for work so he could get his 3 mill from OSU for another year.

UNLV finally realized that's what was going on and got pissed, so they now are denying any contact so 1, they don't look rejected, and 2, to spite Matta.