Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

UNLV Hires TJ Otzelberger for $1.1 million a year

Just now, Greedy Reb said:

That dude is a goober and a troll. This is the short-sighted element of massively upgrading the coach. There is a whole new caliber of players that will want to play for UNLV after this hire. 

Would have to think so if the coach is a bigger name - Then these guys won't matter 

Theres just no way she would want to have to fire both coaches in the same year.

I also think the racial baiting by Marv sort of hammered the coffin shut on his tenure.

Vegas is as racially diverse and accepting as any place on Earth. Yes we have dumb dumbs. 

She wanted to can Sanchez and was blocked. So this was a perfect chance to stamp this program with her dna.

11 minutes ago, toonkee said:

Yes...you are right.  It ain't fair.  Marv was a good guy with the best intentions for UNLV but was brought into an impossible situation and wasn't the right guy. But that's the business he's in.  I wish him well.  Hope he gets a great wac job and kills it again.

Hawaii?

Hawaii's in the BW,  but well stated otherwise.  They need a reboot themselves.

Just now, PlayersinVegas said:

Who’s the coach 

Alford.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

Just now, VincentVegaBond said:

HELL no plz

LOL...

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

32 minutes ago, BestintheWest said:

No he actually is fired.

So I'm guessing Pitino is the crowd favorite, even with all the baggage?

**  “It’s a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies. The only variable is about what.”

“There’s no ‘I’ in team. There’s a ‘me’ though, if you jumble it up.”

hoserjpg-2009.jpg.1a3e5724d48c16a835b94dde26c99132.jpg