Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

USU78

Lobos vs Aggies

New mexico playing tough defense.   I've watched UNM play 4 times this year including tonight.  It seems they leave a lot of points on the floor by missing an awful lot of shots in the paint.

Nice to see the board tradition of complaining about the officiating when both teams are hacking is being maintained.  New Mexico is mucking it up and its working.  They've got Utah State flummoxed and the Lobos are better positioned to win a war of attrition caused by foul trouble.

6 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

Nice to see the board tradition of complaining about the officiating when both teams are hacking is being maintained.  New Mexico is mucking it up and its working.  They've got Utah State flummoxed and the Lobos are better positioned to win a war of attrition caused by foul trouble.

You’re saying the refs called a bunch of fouls because there were a bunch of fouls? No way! Aggressive in your face pressing defense is one that carries a low foul risk. 

31 minutes ago, crixus said:

I wanted to attend UNM, but it was cheaper to stay in California and go to SJSU. So I'm rooting for the Lobos today!

judge ok GIF by truTV’s Those Who Can’t

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater