Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

USU78

Lobos vs Aggies

I tend to put my money on the guy behind the plow carrying a gun and not the marauding canine with eyes on the spring lambs.

But that's just me.

GoAgs!

You keep using that word. I do not think that word means what you think it means.

1 hour ago, USU78 said:

I tend to put my money on the guy behind the plow carrying a gun and not the marauding canine with eyes on the spring lambs.

But that's just me.

GoAgs!

wolf.jpg

1 hour ago, USU78 said:

But that's just me.

GoAgs!

Safe bet.  Paul Weir has a hard time beating Aggies.  It's like his kryptonite.  

Thankfully this game is being played near the end of the work day for me, and being in Alaska, it’ll be a really good time slot for me...5pm.

Lobos can NOT come out cold shooting! Heard Weir will try out a little more 3/4 zone press this game then fall back ... hoping that’ll keep his guys a little to the 3pt line. We can’t let usu shooters fire away from out there unchallenged. 

Wier is still a numbers/% guy, so he’ll have to make adjustments faster now, cause there’s no second chance here.

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

Normally, I'd be pulling for the Lobos but this year more than ever the conference really needs to get 2 teams into the dance.  Fingers crossed it's possible.  I'm hoping New Mexico makes it a game but the Aggies win in the end.