Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sebasour

Game Thread: #1 Nevada vs #8 Boise State

6 minutes ago, NVBlueNeck said:

Ault or Muss? We have this weird string of midgets going on. Anyway, he doesn't speak for everyone. Many of us have a respect hatred for you guys. Meaning we respect you but hate you for winning all the damn time (football)

I think that's right. I respect the hell out of Boise State football, and hate them with every fiber in my body.

1 hour ago, NVGiant said:

Muss' substitution patterns — or more to the point, lack thereof — drives me bonkers. 

Edit: I forgot. Corey Henson got about a minute in the first half. That's a solid 7 we went today. Good thing Thurman didn't get rusty sitting that long.

His use of timeouts, or again lack thereof, it’s perplexing as well. I’ve enjoyed every minute of him though.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

2 minutes ago, packNV said:

Great game Boise!!  It's amazing how good your team is and how bad your record is.  

It's like when you have a small cut, say a paper cut.   But everywhere you go, someone has a vile of acetone to pour into it.   It's like that. 

15 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Any wolf pack fans out there got photoshop skills wanna help me out?

@Slapdad @THEUniversityofNevada or @cgzpack

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 hour ago, Broncomare said:

Tell us how you really feel.  It's not good to keep things inside.  See UNR thought they were passing Boise State in the dust, when they moved up to DI.  Turns out, we passed you, didn't even look back in our rear view mirror and blew the doors off of everyone.  But UNR fans like you seem to follow the little general's path..... 

I dont forget when rabid a****les from Boise state were rude AF in the past here in Reno!  This has been going on since the 90s for christ sakes. F BSU!!!!

26 minutes ago, brillio said:

They might boycott dairy in return. Careful. 

S’ok. Dairy demand is high due to bYu fans drowning their sorrows in ice cream and root beer floats

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648

3 hours ago, Dj_John69 said:

I dont forget when rabid a****les from Boise state were rude AF in the past here in Reno!  This has been going on since the 90s for christ sakes. F BSU!!!!

Where do we play you guys in football this year anyway?  I can't keep track, the game has sort of lost its importance, one of those filler games on the schedule.

Lotsa love to the other Reno fans.  haha

1 hour ago, easybronc said:

Where do we play you guys in football this year anyway?  I can't keep track, the game has sort of lost its importance, one of those filler games on the schedule.

Lotsa love to the other Reno fans.  haha

I think we're out of rotation again, I think. I miss the days playing you guys every year. Those last 4 years, even though we went 1-3 against you, built that rivalry back up. Then it got torn to shreds again by the MW.....oh well, such is life.

5 hours ago, Dj_John69 said:

Oh sad times.  Feels were hurt?    Hugs big fella.   Clearly you need it.