Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sebasour

Game Thread: #1 Nevada vs #8 Boise State

17 minutes ago, Broncos4Ever said:

So tired of this Nevada team, and the Martins.  Nevada gets all the calls due to Muscle Man's antics.  Cody Martin is practically horizontal to the court when he makes that 3, and falls onto Alston while doing it.  Of course, no call.  Mostly I'm just bitter.  Boise has been so close this year

Your bitter tears are delicious. Num num num

3 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

He's gunna be a stud. If he can gain 15-20 pounds in the off-season he'll be really tough to stop. 

He might not need to. Just keep up with the "basketball" strength.

Boise has had some surprising studs come through, but this dude might be the cream of the crop. He has NBA potential all over him at 6'8 and those tools.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

1 minute ago, bluerules009 said:

Now you all can point to the one time I was wrong!  HA!HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

That must have been when you were arguing with me.  You should have known better. 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

3 minutes ago, BestintheWest said:

He might not need to. Just keep up with the "basketball" strength.

Boise has had some surprising studs come through, but this dude might be the cream of the crop. He has NBA potential all over him at 6'8 and those tools.

He's already on scouts radars. He has a much more diverse offensive game than both James Webb III and Hutch had at this point in their career. He needs weight and confidence. The game is there. 

Walk on too. How many walk ons have you seen get drafted? I'm sure it's happened, but I can't think of one. Football it happens a lot, but not in basketball. 

46 minutes ago, Dj_John69 said:

i HATE Bose State and their fans. Nothing new here. This has been that way since the 90's.

Tell us how you really feel.  It's not good to keep things inside.  See UNR thought they were passing Boise State in the dust, when they moved up to DI.  Turns out, we passed you, didn't even look back in our rear view mirror and blew the doors off of everyone.  But UNR fans like you seem to follow the little general's path..... 

down in a hole.jpg

Just now, kingpotato said:

He's already on scouts radars. He has a much more diverse offensive game than both James Webb III and Hutch had at this point in their career. He needs weight and confidence. The game is there. 

and the DNA.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

5 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

Good idea to only use 6 guys when you face 3 games in 3 days !!! :cheers:

Muss' substitution patterns — or more to the point, lack thereof — drives me bonkers. 

Edit: I forgot. Corey Henson got about a minute in the first half. That's a solid 7 we went today. Good thing Thurman didn't get rusty sitting that long.

6 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

Now you all can point to the one time I was wrong!  HA!HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Maybe Mug can create a star or favorite option for a post so we can all cherish this one moment that will never be repeated again..  until your next prediction. 

22 minutes ago, Broncomare said:

Tell us how you really feel.  It's not good to keep things inside.  See UNR thought they were passing Boise State in the dust, when they moved up to DI.  Turns out, we passed you, didn't even look back in our rear view mirror and blew the doors off of everyone.  But UNR fans like you seem to follow the little general's path..... 

Ault or Muss? We have this weird string of midgets going on. Anyway, he doesn't speak for everyone. Many of us have a respect hatred for you guys. Meaning we respect you but hate you for winning all the damn time (football)