Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sebasour

Game Thread: #1 Nevada vs #8 Boise State

Shouldn't count

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Slow start.  Pack better wake up.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

4 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

I remember about 15 years ago a terrible Boise team beat a top 10 Nevada team in the conference tourney. I’m positive it will happen again. If Nevada wants a a taste of this Boise money again, they know it’s in their best interest to lay down today.

Dear Ian, +++++ you. I was just thinking about that game. I had tickets to to the title game and had to watch Reggie’s bunch cut down the nets.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

Might as well quit watching and get back to work :rolleyes:

Don't worry.... I'm sure that UNR is just spotting us points, so we don't feel so bad about a loss.  We had them for the first part of the game.... LOL

down in a hole.jpg

Just now, Swoll Cracker said:

Jordan Caroline is playing like a scrub.

Needs some fire extinguishers to punch.