Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sebasour

Game Thread: #1 Nevada vs #8 Boise State

7 minutes ago, sebasour said:

Game tips off at Noon (PT) on CBS Sports Network.

Pack an 11.5 point favorite. I don't think The Broncos win, but I like their chances to cover 

I say Pack by 9.  

10 minutes ago, sebasour said:

Game tips off at Noon (PT) on CBS Sports Network.

Pack an 11.5 point favorite. I don't think The Broncos win, but I like their chances to cover 

I heard that in the event that Reno loses in this tourney, the Thomas and Mack officials hired a security detail to protect the fire hydrants near the locker rooms. 

23 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

I remember about 15 years ago a terrible Boise team beat a top 10 Nevada team in the conference tourney. I’m positive it will happen again. If Nevada wants a a taste of this Boise money again, they know it’s in their best interest to lay down today.

A top 20 Aztec team needed a 3 point buzzer beater to beat you guys a few years back too. I believe you were dead last in the conference that year as well 

1 hour ago, IanforHeisman said:

I remember about 15 years ago a terrible Boise team beat a top 10 Nevada team in the conference tourney. I’m positive it will happen again. If Nevada wants a a taste of this Boise money again, they know it’s in their best interest to lay down today.

Ugh, that was a waste of an all tournament pass that year.  I didn’t even go to the rest of the games after that 

1 hour ago, Rosegreen said:

I heard that in the event that Reno loses in this tourney, the Thomas and Mack officials hired a security detail to protect the fire hydrants near the locker rooms. 

And if UNLV loses, the Vegas underground mob has threatened to break the thumbs of NCAA administration, causing a replay until the rebs win

1 hour ago, Rosegreen said:

All Boise has to do to win is have the band play ‘Sweet Caroline’.

If UNR doesn't win this game by 50, they should hang their heads in shame. With the pending defeat this afternoon, Boise State will set a school recored for losses in a season. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

2 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

If UNR doesn't win this game by 50, they should hang their heads in shame. With the pending defeat this afternoon, Boise State will set a school recored for losses in a season. 

50?! Maybe if we were playing the Vandals

32 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Whoah! This Bronco team is going to hold that distinction? They aren’t that bad! This season for them has been an exercise on all of the different ways to lose a close game. At this point, it must be considered that this team is legitimately cursed. Like, they drank Jobu’s run, placed him on a broken mirror underneath a ladder while holding an opened umbrella. Then, to top it off, a black cat peed on him. 

12 minutes ago, blind_squirrel54 said:

Whoah! This Bronco team is going to hold that distinction? They aren’t that bad! This season for them has been an exercise on all of the different ways to lose a close game. At this point, it must be considered that this team is legitimately cursed. Like, they drank Jobu’s run, placed him on a broken mirror underneath a ladder while holding an opened umbrella. Then, to top it off, a black cat peed on him. 

Nope, USU fans have convinced me it's the curse of Duryea.  It's a thing.