Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

CSU vs Boise State

10 minutes ago, Broncomare said:

Are there any UNLV fans that could go to the game tomorrow, in my place????  Jordan Caroline is my idol and I was hoping you could sing Sweet Caroline to him, you know kind of like a tribute!  :ph34r:

7 minutes ago, toonkee said:

I will be be there for sure but no sorry singing. I'll bring an extra orange shirt though.

My granddaughter and I will be there. I'll have her sing it to him. He couldn't possibly get mad at her.. right?

But we're wearing our rebel red, that'll make more of a statement when we're cheering for Boise..:D

1 minute ago, 4UNLV said:

My granddaughter and I will be there. I'll have her sing it to him.

But we're wearing our rebel red, that'll make more of a statement when we're cheering for Boise..:D

We'll have to meet up. Kind of a tradition at this point.  

11 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

You got your ticket yet? I'm waiting to see if my son can make it..probably buy them in the parking lot. :P

No.  I have a buddy that supposed to grab some but that's my back up. Great minds think alike.

4 hours ago, 4UNLV said:

Be careful, Caroline might mistake you for a fire extinguisher!

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

1 minute ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Be careful, Caroline might mistake you for a fire extinguisher!

Yeah, and you know how Reno feels about grandmas.. but my grandbaby will just tell him to go away. he'll cry. problem solved.

24 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

Yeah, and you know how Reno feels about grandmas.. but my grandbaby will just tell him to go away. he'll cry. problem solved.

How old is the grandbaby now?

Mine is 4 1/2.  You are having fun.  Anyways, I thought I'd check for safety reasons.  Two is OK these days, but I understand 12 was the minimum for safety in the Sarah Cummard days. You two are going to have a blast.

14 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

Mine is 4 1/2.  You are having fun.  Anyways, I thought I'd check for safety reasons.  Two is OK these days, but I understand 12 was the minimum for safety in the Sarah Cummard days. You two are going to have a blast.

We always do, she's my rebel partner, there were times this year that she was the only one that would go with me, lol. She actually watches the game, probably knows more than half the fans there. :D

And psycho Sarah's husband's team just got totally embarrassed. She won't be a problem any more. I would just use the self defense classes I took because of the reno fans' propensity to throw grandmas down the stairs.

11 hours ago, 4UNLV said:

We always do, she's my rebel partner, there were times this year that she was the only one that would go with me, lol. She actually watches the game, probably knows more than half the fans there. :D

And psycho Sarah's husband's team just got totally embarrassed. She won't be a problem any more. I would just use the self defense classes I took because of the reno fans' propensity to throw grandmas down the stairs.

I thought they only did this to Boise fans!! 

My grandson is 4 1/2 and he loves going to Boise State games - football especially.  But he also likes basketball and gymnastics.  Even at 2 1/2 some of the cheerleaders wanted to take a picture with him.....  so he goes to watch football, see Buster Bronco Blue and hit on the cheerleaders. :lol:

down in a hole.jpg

1 hour ago, Broncomare said:

I thought they only did this to Boise fans!! 

My grandson is 4 1/2 and he loves going to Boise State games - football especially.  But he also likes basketball and gymnastics.  Even at 2 1/2 some of the cheerleaders wanted to take a picture with him.....  so he goes to watch football, see Buster Bronco Blue and hit on the cheerleaders. :lol:

Bringing him up right!!