Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

soupslam1

Fresno State Football Article

25 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

Well hello der you two dopes. How long you two been dating? 

Hey Creepy, apparently the water & air pollution hasn't caught up with our Men's BB team yet the other night against the Spartans...

It's raining trey-treys.....

21 hours ago, Eat_Your_Dried_Fruits said:

I'd be surprised if there wasn't at least 10,000. See the UCLA game last year. 

Finances pending, I'm planning a trip out for that game.

18 hours ago, TheDoggFather said:

Big 10 refs won't be there to bail Minnesota's a$$es out like they did last year.

and we won't have DeBoer calling a dogshit game either... hopefully Grubb will be better.

1 minute ago, retrofade said:

and we won't have DeBoer calling a dogshit game either... hopefully Grubb will be better.

The play calling for that game was such a head scratcher.  Absolutely terrible.

Once again, Fresno and SDSU will be favored in the west.  I personally favor the Aztecs slightly, because we play them in San Diego.  I don’t think our D will take a step back, I think they’ll be just as good, but with a better pass rush.  Our D-line will be much improved and I think two of three LBs will be better too.  MLB will be a big drop, however I really believe that Walker and Mosby can be better than Bailey and Helmuth.  The secondary will be the big question mark though.  

5 hours ago, No_dogs_down said:

Once again, Fresno and SDSU will be favored in the west.  I personally favor the Aztecs slightly, because we play them in San Diego.  I don’t think our D will take a step back, I think they’ll be just as good, but with a better pass rush.  Our D-line will be much improved and I think two of three LBs will be better too.  MLB will be a big drop, however I really believe that Walker and Mosby can be better than Bailey and Helmuth.  The secondary will be the big question mark though.  

I don’t agree with your secondary analysis. Bryant is a veteran and will be one of the best CBs in the conference. Same goes for JuJu at safety. Free is a star in the making and sounds like he’ll take Mosby’s spot. 

16 hours ago, Cincy said:

I don’t agree with your secondary analysis. Bryant is a veteran and will be one of the best CBs in the conference. Same goes for JuJu at safety. Free is a star in the making and sounds like he’ll take Mosby’s spot. 

Bryant got burnt a little too much for me to call him one of the best.  Opponent speed was his worst enemy, but he was very good against slower receivers.  JuJu was solid though.  I think Free is still up in the air.