Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Why waste time say lot word when few word do trick?

He'd have be fine of he just moved on. I mean it was a funny slip up but not that big a deal in the grand scheme of his silliness.  He made it way worse because now he looks dumb again for trying to explain it. He's such a pathological liar and a narcissist that he just can't help it. God bless america.

30 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

I visited 58 states on my campaign.

Everyone says dumb things.   Only hypocrites get all excited about it.

This is why so few here respond to you any longer. 

12 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

Nobody really would have cared about it past the brief mocking period if he did lie about it multiple times. That's his problem... he doubles and triples down on his false statements and tries to claim that he didn't actually say them.

On 3/13/2019 at 5:50 PM, bluerules009 said:

Everyone misspeaks. Not everyone lies about it. 

Ive never known a trustworthy person that lies about something so trivial.

1 hour ago, IanforHeisman said:

Everyone misspeaks. Not everyone lies about it. 

Ive never known a trustworthy person that lies about something so trivial.

Your right it is better if they lie about important things like your healthcare or retirement or murder.

Trump is a moron and I wouldn't trust him as far as I could toss him but you are a hypocrite who is upset not because he lied but because he isn't part of your team.

Case Study - Donald Trump

The most current iteration of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders classifies narcissistic personality disorder as: “A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts.” A diagnosis would also require five or more of the following traits:

1. Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., “Nobody builds walls better than me”; “There’s nobody that respects women more than I do”; “There’s nobody who’s done so much for equality as I have”).
2. Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty or ideal love (“I alone can fix it”; “It’s very hard for them to attack me on looks, because I’m so good-looking”). 
3. Believes that he or she is “special” and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people or institutions (“Part of the beauty of me is that I’m very rich”).
4. Requires excessive admiration (“They said it was the biggest standing ovation since Peyton Manning had won the Super Bowl”).
5. Has a sense of entitlement (“When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy”). 
6. Is interpersonally exploitative (see above).
7. Lacks empathy, is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others (“He’s not a war hero . . . he was captured. I like people that weren’t captured”).
8. Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her (“I’m the president, and you’re not”).
9. Shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes (“I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn’t lose any voters”).

On 3/19/2019 at 11:58 PM, crixus said:

Case Study - Donald Trump

The most current iteration of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders classifies narcissistic personality disorder as: “A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts.” A diagnosis would also require five or more of the following traits:

1. Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., “Nobody builds walls better than me”; “There’s nobody that respects women more than I do”; “There’s nobody who’s done so much for equality as I have”).
2. Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty or ideal love (“I alone can fix it”; “It’s very hard for them to attack me on looks, because I’m so good-looking”). 
3. Believes that he or she is “special” and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people or institutions (“Part of the beauty of me is that I’m very rich”).
4. Requires excessive admiration (“They said it was the biggest standing ovation since Peyton Manning had won the Super Bowl”).
5. Has a sense of entitlement (“When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy”). 
6. Is interpersonally exploitative (see above).
7. Lacks empathy, is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others (“He’s not a war hero . . . he was captured. I like people that weren’t captured”).
8. Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her (“I’m the president, and you’re not”).
9. Shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes (“I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn’t lose any voters”).

Yeah, and your point? What president in modern history didn't have this?