Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

Moron Islamaphobe Fox News Host

14 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Congrats, you just upped her ratings. People will now tune in to see what she’s going to say next. Howard Stern perfected this kind of publicity for ratings. #1 reason people say they tuned-in to Stern over the years? They’re curious about what he’s going to say next. 

kat.jpg

2 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Congrats, you just upped her ratings. People will now tune in to see what she’s going to say next. Howard Stern perfected this kind of publicity for ratings. #1 reason people say they tuned-in to Stern over the years? They’re curious about what he’s going to say next. 

Yeah, no thanks. I have zero interest in watching Islamaphobes.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

8 hours ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Well at a minimum she's an embarrassment to her employer.

What legitimate attorney would say that the wearing of a hijab is antithetical to the Constitution? I'll answer my own question: none. As a matter of law, it is exactly the opposite.

So if I'm in charge at FoxNews, I fire Pirro now only for the bad pub she caused but for intolerable stupidity.

Hijabs have been a big deal in France.

9 hours ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

What legitimate attorney would say that the wearing of a hijab is antithetical to the Constitution? I'll answer my own question: none. As a matter of law, it is exactly the opposite.

So if I'm in charge at FoxNews, I fire Pirro now only for the bad pub she caused but for intolerable stupidity.

You might want to research hijab’s a little more before you equate it to something like a baseball cap. 

kat.jpg

16 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Pretty much exactly what Omar did with the Jews isn’t it.   If she were smart she would show the same class and grace Bernie did.   I moved away from Trump because he could never take the high road.   Will be interesting to see what Omar does.  

11 hours ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Nah.   Why make her a martyr for the right?  Keep her on and let her keep saying stupid things.    One of the few positive things Trump has done is allowed this shit to be openly said.  Better to keep stupidity and racism in the light.   

10 hours ago, sactowndog said:

Pretty much exactly what Omar did with the Jews isn’t it.   If she were smart she would show the same class and grace Bernie did.   I moved away from Trump because he could never take the high road.   Will be interesting to see what Omar does.  

I think Omar is a smart cookie.  She's going to want to keep the flames lit, but in the most "high-road" way possible.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

16 hours ago, sactowndog said:

Aren't you a lib, as in libertarian or liberal? Not sure why you'd want anything to do with a GOP politician, anyway.

Bernie has lots of class and grace. He stood by and didn't do anything to stop the mobs in the streets in 2015/16 that claimed to be his supporters. Violence, intimidation, chaos, etc. sure didn't seem to concern Bernie. He was more excited about the possibility of raising taxes 300% on responsible adults to make everything free for the punks in the street.

If you can't predict what Omar will do, maybe after another couple 'shampoo-rinse-repeat' cycles, you will. 

kat.jpg

19 hours ago, CPslograd said:

Hijabs have been a big deal in France.

Yes. However, I don't think that country's constitution protects the practice of religion like ours does so it's really just a political matter there and not a legal one.

Boom goes the dynamite.

1 hour ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Yes. However, I don't think that country's constitution protects the practice of religion like ours does so it's really just a political matter there and not a legal one.

There is no constitutional protection of speech or religion anywhere in Europe.

4 hours ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

I mostly agree.  And I wasn't trying to defend the crazy chick on Fox News.

The only thing I might argue, is it's easy for us to pat ourselves on the back for our "tolerance".  If we had to deal with some of the issues France does, I think we might find it more complicated than we would like to believe.  For instance, in my kids schools, you can't wear hats to school.  If 30% of the school were Muslim female, that would be an issue for us, just as it is for them.  

11 hours ago, renoskier said:

How come no one has a problem with this?

Related image

Maybe this can help lift the clouds of ignorance:

https://crcc.usc.edu/the-habit-and-the-hijab-an-exploration-on-sacred-dress/

It would be you that would.........😂🤪  It would be you that would make such a ridiculous comparison. 

I’m sure some of you remember when Juan Williams was fired at NPR for saying the following:

Bill, I'm not a bigot. You know the kind of books I've written about the civil rights movement in this country. But when I get on the plane, I got to tell you, if I see people who are in Muslim garb and I think, you know, they are identifying themselves first and foremost as Muslim’s, I get worried. I get nervous.”

That’s about as real and honest of an example that you’ll ever get from someone in that situation. It’s sad because chances are very good that all of the Muslims that have ever gotten on his planes are good people. But there is still a seed of doubt there for lots of fair minded people. When was the last time you’ve heard about a real Nun strapping on 20 lbs of explosive and then letting it rip? You never have and never will. 

If an NPR liberal has the balls to say that, there’s plenty of other liberals that think the same thing but don’t have the balls to say it. What Juan did was what you could call ‘reasonable self preservation’.

One big reason the Nun and Muslim garb are such a ridiculous apples & oranges comparison is that there aren’t many Nuns compared to Muslims wearing traditional clothes. There are around 46,000 Nuns compared to 1.4 million Muslims in the US (Muslims that wear Team Muslim clothes). So that’s 30 times more M’s wearing traditional garb than there are Nuns. Nice try, Pepe. 😂😂😂😂

kat.jpg